Act III Chapter 4: Love And Truth

Akali's PoV:

I was wondering through the mall to see if I could find something to interesting to do with my time, and belive me it was all going good until I saw him... Y/n was hanging out with another girl, my blood started to boil in rage... I want to end her so I can keep him for myself....

I ended up following them around until they got in a bus, so I had to go get my bike and proceeded to chase the bus... When I got to take small peek at the bus I saw something that made me very angry...

WAS SHE SITTING IN Y/N'S LAP?! IM THW ONLY ONE THAT CAN SIT THERE. THAT IS MY SPOT.

Y/n's PoV:

One hell of a run later, I finally entered my mother's bar and sat at the same stoll I've been sitting this Las 7 years. My mom noticed my presence and gave me something to drink.

M/n: How did your day go pumpkin?

Y/n: Good... Very good....

M/n: Why so dolled up?

Y/n: well I went out with someone today...

M/n: oh alright, just please tell me it was not with those four bitches.

Y/n: no mom... *loveful sigh* it wasn't with them... It was with another person.

M/n: about time you found another girl. I was starting to wonder when you would get over the last four.

Y/n: Mom I got over them a long time ago.

M/n: y/n... You can lie to others and to yourself... But you can't lie to me, you're to obvious.

Y/n: I guess you're right...

Four months later full of y/n and irelia being lovebirds...

Y/n's PoV:

And there I was... Dressing in a sky blue toxedo standing in front of Irelia's house... I had a Bouquet of Hydrangeas which is just a weird blue flowers... Irelia told me those are her mother's favorite flowers, Ill be fun irelia said, don't worry about it she said. I feel like I have my heart on my hand, I walked towards the door and I sighed... Then I knocked four times... Perfect number.

Then the door opened and thank holy number four it was irelia the one that answered the knocking, she looked so beautiful as always...we started dating like 3 months ago and since then I haven't tortured nor killed but yes I continued with my terrorist attacks.

Irelia: hi! Come on in!

She grabbed my hand and we both entered the house... It's a bit normal for a medium upper class.

Y/n: I bought the flowers you told me your mom likes.

Irelia: you're trying to make a good impression aren't you?

She teased me and pulled my cheek... And this is why I love her so much...

Y/n: yeah...

We walked towards the dinning table and to my surprise they where already waiting for us... Or well, me.

Irelia: Mom, aunt Kayle, this is y/n.

Y/n: A pleasure to finally meet you.

Kayle: Take a seat Gentleman.

I sat next to irelia and held her hand under the table...

Irelia's mom: it's good to finally meet the guy who makes my little knife happy. I'm Morgana nice to meet you.

Kayle: Before we continue. Y/n tell us about yourself. What do you do for a living?

Y/n: Well I currently work at a store down in Zaun as my day job and I have a night job that concist in helping around my mother's bar.