Chapter 8: Little Favor

Silco's PoV:

Flashback a few days ago

This y/n kid, son of the Liquor Cherub and probably one of the prodigies of Zaun woke my interest, I heard from Marcus that he delevoped something very dangerous... He even managed to rip a page from the notebook that they confiscated...

So I'm afraid I'll have to kidnap him, not with the intention of harming him all I want from him is to concider an offer. If he's as smart as everyone says  he will accept.

End of Flashback

I sighed as u remembered why I allowed Jinx to preform this delicated extraction mission. She tends to be a bit... Wreckless. I lighted my cigar and started smoking, I just hope she's not this Wreckless this time...

*Knock Knock*

I sighed as the door opened, it was jinx.

Jinx: Heeeeey! I'm baaack! Did you miss meee?!

Silco: Of course I did jinx, but tell me. Did you accomplish your assignment?

Jinx: Yes! He's tied up in that warehouse you told me!

Silco: Good... You want to come with me or do you wish to stay home jinx?

Jinx: Ooooh can I come can I come?!

Silco: of course you can come with me dear...

Y/n's PoV:

*groan*

Y/n: Where am I? Ugh why do I feel so sore?

I tried to move my hands but Im tied up to a pole I think, I can't see thanks to the fucking thing covering my eyes.... So that wasn't a sick street joke huh?

I struggled for a few minutes until I heard a door open... The steps sounded like small jumps...

???: You awake y/nnnn?

I stayed silent and struggled a bit.

???: So you areee! Here let me help you with the blindfold!

Then the annoying voice removed from my face the blind fold.. And it took me a few moments to adjust to the light around me.... Wait is that...

Y/n: Powder?

Jinx: Wrooooong! It's Jinx!

Y/n: What am I doing here? Why did you tie me for?!

Jinx: Becauseeee it's fun! And Silco wants to talk with you!

Before I could answer back a door opened.... And there he was.... He looked like a villain walking... And honestly I imagined him more taller...

Silco: Jinx, dear could you wait outside for a moment please?

Jinx: Suuurreee!

The she walked off... He grabbed a chair and placed it in front of me. Then he sat down.

Silco: So y/n...

Y/n: What do you want for me? What could I possibly have for someone like you could find useful?

Silco: I'm not here to take from you, I want to offer you something... I've seen the work you've done up there, first the air purifier and then the famous TriLock rifle 2.0 and the last one...

Y/n: Go to the point...

Silco: what i want to offer you is a place where you can experiment without the fear of something ilegal... With the only condition to have you in my lines....