Chapter 6: Réunion

Akali's PoV:

Y/n just punched Ekko on the face making him fall to the ground, we all gasped. That's exactly why I was wondering if he was OK with this....

But then y/n got on top of him and grabbed him by the collar. He looks so angry and strong.... Im feeling quite turned on by that...

Akali: Yo y/n chill a bit alright!

Y/n's PoV:

I stared deep into ekkos eyes... There was a bit of blood coming out of his nose....

Y/n: Do you remember this asshole?

Ekko remained silent and looked the other way. I slammed him in the floor and pulled him back up.

Y/n: Look at me when I talk to you! DO YOU REMEMBER ASSHOLE?!

Ekko: I....

I slammed him again. I'm really mad at this fucker calling me little man and pretending like he never beated me up and left me there... If it wasn't for Powder I'll probably be dead now, she found me in the shore some minutes after Ekko beated me down, since powder was 15 at the time she managed to pull me out of there to safety...

I started tearing up in angry tears.... He just left me when I most needed him, a good bye would had been enough but he had to beat me up...

Ekko: I'm sorry.... For leaving you...

Y/n: Go fuck yourself!

I slammed him one last time and dropped him, I speed walked to the elevator and go out of there as quick as possible. I'm going back to our old hide out... We're we used to hang out with Violet and the rest of the gang.

On the way there I bought some chips and a coke.... I need to relax a bit and chill out...

Akali's PoV:

There he goes... Ekko barely could stand up after the punch, apparently that hit hard...

Senna: what the hell is wrong with him?! Did you see how ekko just walked up to him and got punched?

Akali: he's usually not like this...

Ekko: It's my fault... It was dumb just to pretend that what happened wasn't nothin'....

Yasuo: so you two know each other?

Ekko: yeah, I know him since we were kids. I miss those days...

Qiyanna: That still doesn't explain a shit about why he just punched you on the face!

Ekko: We had a problem some years ago... And thanks to that we haven't talked since then...

Evelynn and the rest appeared from fucking nowhere and now they had killer stares towards Ekko.

Evelynn: explain.

Ekko: alright alright! I'll tell you just please don't hurt me

He just yelled like a little kid, they're pretty scare when they get mad and I can tells Seeing y/n with tears in his eyes did bothered us...

Ekko: well I met y/n when he was just 4 and I was 6 down in Zaun, we used to be inseparable... We would play, get in trouble and hang our with powder and violet. Until he turned 15 and I turned 17....

His face turned into a full sad and angry face...

Ekko: we didn't take good Desistions as teens... We learned how to fight thanks to violet... But instead of using it for self defense... I... We got into street fighting... We would go to fighting clubs to spend time and to beat each other's shit...