Act III Chapter 1: Had To Be Done

Leona's PoV

It's been one hell of a day, it's just getting harder and harder to catch the Shimmer traffic and the HexGates are just making it easier for them. My only Consolation is to get back home and see what F/n made for dinner... But he's also been sad lately. Apparently y/n dissappeared once he got expelled from the academy.

I started checking some files in my computer and I actually tried to find his... But it was almost like he never existed... That's strange... Even if he never did something illegal hg would be in the police data base.

The door to my office opened.

Garen: Ma'am I have the reports you asked for.

Leona: Leave them on the desk Garen.

He walked in and left them on the right side. Then he walked out... It's been a while since we last heard from the Artisan Killer and we can thank Officer Camille for that... Well half way because she didn't catch him.

Ahri's PoV:

I was watching the news today apparently Sett has been missing for about 2 weeks now... Even if we totally cutted contact with him after what happened in the party... I still worried over him... Evelynn walked in the living room followed by akali and Kai'sa.

Ahri: Hey... Apparently Sett is missing

Akali: OH, yeah Kayn told me that.

Kai'sa: I hope he's alright...

Evelynn remained silent... I was curious to see what happened with him so I'll stay tuned in the news...

TV broadcaster: OH! WE HAVE A BREAKING NEW!

We all turned to see the TV...

TV: Famous Model and Bodybuilder Sett was found Dead on the basement of an abandoned house! He show signs of torture! Well now we know where he is...

We all stayed quiet with a terrified face, I hope this doesn't involve y/n... No, what am I thinking? Y/n is a cripple he won't be able to even torture.

Y/n's PoV:

I'm currently in jinx's hideout, we're making our artifacts. I on one side I'm making Lotus Tramps and Dancing grenades like Jhin taught me. Jinx is doing her stuff because let's be honest I don't remember how are they called.

Jinx: Did you hear about that laaaamee model who was found dead?

Y/n: it's been two weeks and they just found him? Jeez next time I'mma give them a small heads up.

Jinx started to laugh like a maniac, totally usual For her and I'm totally fine with it. After all the only thing that keeps me into turning crazy is art. Then I'm done making the tramps.

Y/n: Hey jinxy, has daddy silco said something about a mission or whatever?

Jinx: Well he wants go plan an attack on blah blah blah seriously you don't plan destruction! You just do it.

Y/n: so you wanna go out and play with the piltovians?

I smirked and jinx started laughing, she walked towards a bathtub that was there and grabbed her minigun and rocket launcher.

Jinx: Let's do it!

I grabbed my mask and placed it on my face... After that I grabbed Whisper and the tramps. And walked towards jinx.

Y/n: any plan or where to attack?

Jinx: kill people is more than plan!

Then we decided to go murder some people, we had build explosives that were going to put in strategic spots like malls and commemorative parks. I have a better opportunity to bend in piltover thanks to how my armor is.