Act III Chapter 6: Don't Leave Me.. Please

Third person PoV:

While inside the theater a beautiful fight was going on, two female enforcers walked around while guarding the area.... Violet or "VI" as she was commonly knew as... And Caitlyn Kiramman, the same Caitlyn y/n had constant contact with...

Vi: Have I told you how hot you look with your sheriff uniform~

Cait: it's like the fourth time you tell me this today Vi.

There was some sexual tension in between both officers, Caitlyn knew that her fellow officer wanted to get under her pants or as Vi used to tell her "her sweet cupcake" such a cheesy name.

They kept roaming around until Vi managed to seduce the sheriff... They walked to the back of the theater where they slowly began kissing lust filled both eyes of the officers... Vi had taken off the upper part of her uniform... Leaving her in just a bra...

They where actually having fun while kissing and almost making out until someone interrupted them...

Y/n: Excuse me ladies.

They both turned to see that the one that had politely apologized was the same they where told to stop. He began running, Vi got dressed quickly and putted her atlas gauntlets on. Cait just grabbed and reloaded the rifle. Then a chased after him. Little did they know that soon the fight was going to pair up...

Y/n ran towards the bridge that connects the bridge with piltover with Zaun. Still being followed by the two horny officers. Until he found himself blocked....

???: In the name of! *huff* in the name of progress and law you are under *huff* under arrest!

Y/n's PoV:

Looks like I only have two options... Surrender or fight my way through this.... I did a small laugh and turned around...

Y/n: two horny police officers... One with a rifle and officer big hands.

The police officer with the rifle had aimed the rifle at me... Now time for the tramp, this was thr actually plan. I told jinx to help me out if I needed trouble.... She's on top of the bridge as I told her...

Y/n: Alright Alright, you won big hands....

I raised my hands and saw how the one with the rifle lowered it... Then in a fluid motion and threw whisper out and started blasting. This was jinx's signal and she sure got it... A rain of fast bullets, then jinx landed besides me with her machine gun.

Jinx: This fog is so tough I can barely see! HAHA

Y/n: ready to dance jinxy?!

Jinx: Born ready!

We exchanged bullets with the officer with the rifle, like jinx said there's a thick fog around the bridge and we barely can see...

Jinx took care of the officer with the rifle and I started a fight with big hands. At one point she knocked whisper out of my hand so time to use the natural self defense weapon... My fist.

It surely isnt easy, the officer is indeed very quick but I'm connecting more punches. Until I noticed that the fighting style was similar to one I used to know...

Jinx threw a grenade to the rifle officer but in exchange she got fired with 4 bullets... I knocked the other officer out very quickly so I could go check on Jinxy.... I ran towards her and saw her wounds...

Y/n: SHIT SHIT SHIT! Alright jinxy! Please breathe!

Jinx: Looks.... Looks like this is it...

Y/n:NO JINX THIS ISN'T IT!