Act III Chapter 2: Behind You~

Y/n's PoV

Its been 3 days since I murdered Felix and dropped the gift of. I'm currently on my mom's bar dressed normally without the armor, to disguise myself I went back to sitting in the wheelchair. I had been doing the math for the checks and everything, thanks to this in starting to get known around here for my hospitality and charisma... Only if they knew... Not even my mom knows I'm the "Golden Demon"...

It was end of the night and I was counting the money we gained tonight in the office my mom had... Today was a full night and it's a lot of money what I'm looking at...

M/n's PoV:

I'm cleaning the bar since it's you know 4 am or closing time... While I was shining the bar I heard the door open.

M/n: Hey! It's closing time come back tomorrow!

I turned around and saw y/n's four exes... My mood totally changed.

M/n: What the fuck are you four doing here? Don't you have better stuff to do?

Akali: um we wanted to talk to y/n...

M/n: Fuck off! He's not going to talk to any of you.

In that moment I heard his wheelchair stroll from upstairs... Then he strolled down to my side.

Y/n: Mom could you go to the office and recount the money? I kinda got lost with all the fuzz!

M/n: But sweetie are you sure?

Y/n: of course mom! Don't worry!

I then walked back to the studio... Please sweetie take this easy...

Y/n's PoV:

Y/n: so, anything I could offer you?

Ahri: No... No thanks...

Y/n: Alright then. I'll cut straight to the chase, why did you come here?

Then in a fluid movement Evelynn janked me out of my wheelchari while grabbing me from my collar and putting me against the wall with her claws pressing on my stomach...

Evelynn: Did you do it?!

Y/n: I've done many things recently so you'll have to be specific.

Evelynn: DID YOU MURDER FELIX?!

Oh so she did saw the movie. I scoffed and started laughing...

Y/n: Do you seriously think I can kill on a wheelchair? I didn't know you where into comedy Evelynn.

Akali: can you put him down Eve? It's a bit rude to do that...

She then putted me back on the wheelchair...

Ahri: we're going to ask again... Did you murder Felix.

Y/n: Oh my stars you seriously think I'm a suspect? *sigh* it's really something pointless for me to try doing something like that and I don't know someone named Felix.

Kai'sa: So you're not involved?

Y/n: I can't really get involved in stuff like that on my current state either way.

Evelynn: do you know who could had done it?!

Y/n: Nothing more than rumors actually, so I'm sorry... I'm not the one guilty to the crime you're asking for.

Akali: Besides that... How have you been?

Y/n: Oh totally marvelous, I've learned to play some instruments so I guess I did something productive. What about you.