Chrismas Special!

Third person PoV:

Last chrismas....

Y/n had gotten ready and had already bought some Christmas gifts to the kda girls, he was nervous because it was his first chrismas with a couple so he just decided to take a good guess for them.... He had gotten some heels for Ahri, some biker gloves for akali, a  purple scarf for Kai'sa and for Evelynn which was the most erotic of all... He had gotten some Bdsm stuff since he knew Evelynn was into this kind of weird shit...

The cold wind blowed around piltover, the temperature was around 4° celcius which is conciderably cold for a December.

Y/n was sitting in his room while wrapping the gifts with chrismas paper, after all he's not a lazy guy and decided to do stuff right the way its supposed to be.

Now if we look towards the other side of the relationship... They all where worrying a shit ton because they didn't have a gift for y/n, apparently what they ordered online didn't arrive thanks to an accident... So they had to go do an emergency shopping...

Eventually they found themselves in a big trouble since they weren't able to find a good gift for him... This totally scared them out.

Akali: SHIT! that's why I told you not to do online shopping!

Ahri: SHUT UP AKALI you where literally the one that didn't want to go shopping to the mall in first place!

Akali: .... Well you're right in that one Hehe!

And going back to y/n, he's still at the penthouse while doing the cleaning. It's a 365 day long job meaning he works everyday cleaning the penthouse, he walked over the Christmas tree and plugged in the nice blue, red and green lights.

Y/n: it's the most wonderfull time of the year huh? I wonder what they're up to.

Y/n walked to his room and carefully placed the gifts under the Christmas tree with si delicacy that even the "asmr" videos would be jealous of his skills. Y/n thought about his mother and his father and how would had his life been if his father stayed longer to know of the pregnancy.

His thoughts where quickly ignored because the young man thought he'll better start preparing the food for tonight.

In a period of about 3 hours he made the Apple salad he always loved, the "Christmas pasta" his mom always cooked in chrismas and now the turkey is cooking in the oven. He still has some time left so he decided to play some LoL while he waited....

But it wasn't a nice expiration since he ended up tilted thanks to the multiple Ganks he received by the enemy jungle thanks to the fact of him being the support. Obviously he got flamed for feeding the "WarWkit"and in exchange he got tilted even more to the point he was not only not having fin anymore but he started yelling.

Y/n: MAN FUCK THE AD CARRY! HE AIN'T EVEN WORTH A SHIT!

He connected to the voice chat and they all started yelling at each other.

Naxus: Your fucking mother!

Y/n: not a creative insult, let's report this good for nothing asshole.

Ache: You're such a bad support imbecile.

Y/n: If someone could ACTUALLY GET THE KILLS MAYBE IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT.

Naxus: let's kick this sorry excuse of a support out.

Y/n: THEY'RE GOING TO KICK YPUR MOTHER OUT OF THE PORN STUDIO IMBECILE.

The now aggressive discussion between tilted teammates got more aggressive and more heated. And when the game was lost it just got worse. They yelled like barking dogs to each other until y/n finally left the lobby.