Act IV Chapter 1: Emperor's New Clothes

Evelyn's PoV:

After driving y/n home after the dinner and I have to say it was a total success, after telling him "all I knew" he never asked again and instead we talked about other things. He did change a lot since we broke up.... He's so polite and mature now, I have to admit at one point I felt so bad for what where doing with irelia but that thought quickly disappeared and my main goal appeared again I need him close to me again no matter the cost.

I returned home with a big smile on my face, it's barely 12 am, it's more than obvious that the rest of the girls are still awake.

I entered the penthouse and I was meeted by ahri and akali... And moaning from kai'sa's room. *sigh*

Ahri: it's been half an hour and kai'sa doesn't shut up.

Evelynn: well even if she's not in the plan we can make it succeed, besides that way we can just share y/n in between us once he's back.

Akali: and how are we sure he's going to come back to us... To me...after how I called him that night...

Evelynn: He's not mad at us anymore, he's just not interested... But we can solve that very easily with just a little charming and sweet talking to him.

Ahri: and how are we even supposed to talk sweet to him if we're literally the last ones he wants to see?

Evelynn: *smirk* well dear again he's desperate, his girlfriend is missing and the only ones that know a slight bit of what happened are us... And your Diva of kda recomended him to talk with you two.

Ahri: WHAT?! AND HE AGREED?

Evelynn: He didn't say nothing, but if he was desperate enough to agree going to Le blanc's cuisine with me I'm sure he will agree going somewhere with you two....

Akali: OK and what are we supposed to say?

Evelynn: I told him that ahri met the three members of Coven and that she knows their nicknames. And I told him that akali knew some locations where they gather.

Ahri: and what are the nicknames?

Evelynn: Ive decided to go under Agony's embrace.

Akali: I wanna be called rogue!

Ahri: OK jeez two names to memorize, akali isn't your nickname Rogue? Wouldn't that raise his suspicion?

Akali: well yes... But I'm uncreative and I like the nickname!

Evelynn: So we just have to worry about kai'sa not snitching on us. And irelia on not escaping and y/n not finding out about the double identities.

Ahri: Soon we'll have him close to us once again...

We all smirked and stayed silent... Until a fucking loud moan was heard.

Kai'sa: F-FUCK! PUMP IT ALL ON ME!

Ahri: eugh.

Y/n's PoV:

Im sitting on my table while writing on my notebook... I sighed until something caught my eye, a shinning blue light... I turned around and saw it was the hextech gem... I walked up to it and grabbed it.

Y/n: I totally forgot that I still had Camille's hextech gem...

???: Use it. Evolve with it.

Y/n: who the fuck said that?

I turned around and there was nothing... Nothing more than a mirror, jeez not again.

Y/n: I told you already. I'm not interested in being "that" ever again.