Headcannons On My Story

So head cannons are way easier and quicker to make so here I'll give you a few head cannons on all the characters

Y/n:

His actual IQ is 158, which is conciderably high for someone from Zaun since the average IQ in Zaun is around 79 or bellow.

He can speak English and Spanish, with Spanish being self taught by absorbing information with the neurotransmitter.

He acts pretty dumb and chill because if he behaves all high and mighty he would be a total asshole with a self centered view.

He blames himself for stuff that has happened to him, like jinx's death, Irelia's dissappearence, the almost cheating with kda.

He learned from Jhin a lot of things, among them how to play de violin and the piano.

He works as an artist but doesn't need to live off his work since he kept the black card kda gave him.

Let's go now with the lady I'd rather kill myself than make her mad.

Evelynn

She's a demon that feeds on other suffering and now she's currently feeding on irelia's misery.

She speaks English and French perfectly.

She's willing to kill every single girl that tries to take her y/n away.

She never actually liked Felix, in fact she just dated him for mere fun.

She is by far one of the most powerful beings that have ever lived in piltover. And is really someone to fear.

She knows how to dance Tango only that she doesn't like to mention It.

Who would had said that the same lady that terrorizes everyone has a sweet dream of her being a mother, but deep inside she knows that thanks to her fame she can't allow herself to this.

She's extremely kinky.

Now moving to my personal favorite

Akali

She's an overthinker and sometimes she's not even proud of herself for stuff she's said or done.

She's a great emotional support for anyone, she's the type of girl that if you're sad randomly appears to comfort you.

She acts all tough like a tomboy but deep inside she wants to be treated like a delicate flower.

She's a well trained ninja, she also has medical training and let's be honest. If you're not a demi God then you won't be able to put a fight against her and win.

She'd totally obsessed with y/n, to an unhealthy point. She feels so sorry for everything that has happened and all she wants is to have the young male with her again.

Now ahri, who used to be my LoL main but akali took that position.

She entered a depression state after y/n left them... The feeling of guilt had filled her and all what was left for her is her family... The kda members.

She is as mentioned a Vastaya, and her saliva along with other fluids produced during her heat period have an Aphrodisiac effect on males. Including human and Vastayas

She's very aware that their current torturing is wrong but she doesn't care about it. She hates irelia for dating y/n and along with evelynn she's willing to kill every single girl that tries to take her y/n away.

She's a big fan of shopping, specially clothes and perfumes.

In her room she has another section that if you enter the "small" door it's quickly shown how big her closet is. Being by far the most biggest closet on the penthouse.

She tends to touch herself to the thought of y/n and once she reaches orgasm it quickly turns into crying thanks to the fact that y/n is no longer there for her....

She can manipulate minds but at the cost of the death of the person she wants to manipulate.

Now time for the most mature woman of kda

Kai'sa:

It was very hard for kai'sa to allow y/n in her heart at the beginning. She had always been someone very Classist and at some point racist but her cute face always made that hard to belive.

Kai'sa knows many languages. Chinese, English, Afrikaans, French, Korean and Portuguese.

She's very known for randomly appearing in different dancing classes.

She knows how to dance ballet, hip hop, break dance, Charleston, capoeira, Baião, and mostly Latin rhythms.

She loves ezreal as he never showed a red flag (unlike y/n) but she still misses y/n's sarcastic comments and his classical dad jokes followed by a clap on his knee and a dad laugh.

She's shy but also very weird and kinky when it comes to sex.

She only swears when she feels it's ok to.