Act II Chapter 15: Meant To Be Yours

Before we start I want to thank all of you for the views and comments you put in this story! Also I have some stuff in mind so I'll let you vote.

Forgive.

Don't forgive

Vote by putting a comment and we'll that's it! Have a great day? Or night idk.

Akali's PoV:

I wanted to apologize with y/n for what I said but He just walked out and now I really feel in ruin... I mean Ahri explained us that the vastaya have a special effect. Like a charm, and apparently he did... But I wonder why would they record it...

Its been two days since he just left us... I haven't really been home because I want to at least make sure he's alright... Even if that's technically stalking...

Tjen I got a call from Evelynn... I at first got excited thinking thar it could be y/n... But it wasn't...

Y/n's PoV

I'm down in Zaun spending my time at the bar, and I'm playing Black-Jack in a bar... I looked at my cards and saw it was an Ace and a 10. Perfect draw.

I waited for them to get anxious until they finally asked me if I wanted to draw another card.

Y/n: I don't think I will, because I've just hit the jackpot.

I revealed my cards.

Y/n: Black-Jack, alright hand it in boys.

Thry growled and gave me what we had on bet, it's time for me to have some actual air and not smoke. I walked out of the bar and made it all the way back to my apartment back in piltover. Silco said he needed to run some stuff before I could actually get drawled in his lines so now I'm bust enjoying my night. I stated in the balcony and starter breathing the air... And I saw a familiar motorcycle pass very quickly

Y/n: Sett's house is the other way dipshit.

I decided to focus on the stars instead, what a beautiful night. I entred my house and started messing around with a rifle and the Externium. I already know how a rifle works thanks to making the TriLock rifle until something I totally I never even Thought could happen... The rifle totally fuzed with The Externium... I reached it with my hands and it fuzef with my body too...wait that means if I manage to absorb weapons I can just pulled them out for defense or even offense! Then I started to think... Technically Externium and Externium are indeed living matter so what if I give them a part of my concience?

While I was playing around by pulling a rifle out of fucking nowhere and back on I heard a knock on my door, I remembered I ordered some take out food because I'm really hungry. I walked towards the door and without taking the chain that prevents it from opening completely, I decided to open the door... To my surprise it wasn't the delivery guy... It was somebody that I used to know...

Kai'sa: He-

I closed the door right away and locked it all the way in. I walked towards my living room and putted a vinyl disc. It was Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum by Tally hall, my father actually gifted me this record player and disk last christmas.

The knocking did kept going for about 4 minutes until it stopped, I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a notification from the take out app saying that he arrived and that he was out my apartment complex. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of my apartment and received the food, now time to go back to my apartment to eat probably-cold Chinese food while I Ponder my life decisions.

When I entered my house I closed the door and since I didn't stop the record it started playing "Hidden in the sand". Now my reflection is a lot tougher.... Why am I being so rough on myself! It wasn't my fault that the ones I actually loved decided to cheat on me...