"Huh, maybe you should use that information on yourself." Chaeyong mocked, so that's where she started to f*ck up, makes sense.

Well, can you really blame her? She shouldn't really talk when she is having the exact same problem as her, if not worse

Dahyun rolled her eyes, anyone could tell that she felt a bit hurt and even more aggravated than before, as Chaeyong was testing her patience.

As soon as she saw her face, after she mentioned her joke, she immediately took it back with saying:

"It's a joke! It's a joke!" like if that was going to help anything.

"Do you think this is a joke?" she snapped back, as she once again rolled her eyes and stomped her way out of the hallway and into her room.

"Oh sh*t, I f*cked up."

FLASHBACK (Rose's POV)

My eyes felt watery, I wasn't quite sure if it was because I was crying, or because I had just woken up and was sleeping for god knows how long.

All I knew was that I was hungry, that I knew very well.

Something had woken me up, which was odd, as nothing wakes me up and the sound wasn't loud at all, actually it was quite weak compared to other sounds used to wake me up.

It was a text message, just one text message, but I woke up thanks to it.

I couldn't quite read the message well, considering I was still drowsy after that long, deep sleep I was in, but I first read the message rather than who it was from.

Big mistake from my part.

It stated something about a place, that's all I could comprehend, for I was still half asleep and just wanted to check the message before I went to sleep again.

"Do I need glasses or something...?!" I couldn't read the message at all, it was too blurry for me to read, so I wiped my eyes twice to see if I was really as blind as I thought I was.

"Oh, wait never mind, I'm just sleepy, but my eyesight ain't that great either." I definitely needed to check my eyes after that, too I couldn't though, I didn't have time for it.

Once again, I checked the message and as soon as I did, not only did I question my eyesight, but also my mind and my well being.

"HUH?! JAE?! ARE MY EYES DECEIVING ME AGAIN?!" No, they were not deceiving me, Jaehyun really had sent me a message.

I quickly jumped out of bed, out of the fright I had just received and check the message one more time...

Jae 😑✌️:
Meet me at the park,there is something I have to discuss with you, I promise I can fix this.

I scoffed, there was no way in hell I was going to agree to that, it was like asking for a death wish.

"Yea, no." I just decided to leave him on read and go back to sleep, but I couldn't sleep, since a bunch of questions flooded my head, too bad that I wasn't willing to even ask them to him.