Chapter Fourty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Ill just get myself off" and there it is ladies and gents, my buttons completely pushed and my willpower slipping away.

Stay strong Harry.

I dont move. I barely even breathe as I can almost feel her hand gliding down her stomach and pinching her clit before she hisses.

Fuck.

"Oh" a breathy moan escapes her lips as I can hear how wet she is, her fingers gliding through her folds.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Harry..." her free hand reaches for me, her nails landing on my back and scratching.

Lord give me strength.

I close my eyes, as if that will make any sort of fucking difference.

Her fingers pump, I can fucking hear them. Holy fucking fuck! My dick jumps against my belly button and I whisper an apology to my stubborn soldier.

I apologise again cause its me whose stubborn, he would have sold me out before her fingers reached her belly button.

"Oh fuck yes" her back arches off the bed, her breathing coming in heavy pants, shes close.

You can do this Harry. Stay strong.

"Yes, fuck"

"I want to come all over your face Harry" 

Fuck it.

I spin around, shuffle down the bed and pull her pussy to my face swiping my tongue over her clit as she rides her fingers.

I push a single finger inside her along with her two, as my tongue attacks her sensitive bud and she cries out, pulling my hair out of its root with her free hand as she rides our fingers and my face together.

I lap up her juices as she comes down from her high. I dont give her long though before I start rubbing between her folds with my throbbing cock.

"That was dirty" I push inside her and her eyes roll back in her head.

"Just shut up and fuck me" she grabs a handful of my ass and starts riding my dick, her back arched from the bed as she pushes me in harder and moves her hips forward and back.

"Fuck yes" she is screaming. No doubt Pop can hear this six doors down. Not that I really care..

She feels good, dont get me wrong but Im not really doing much other than pushing in and out. Im not even using as much force as I usually do. She is really loud, louder than usual.

"Babe... you good?" I raise an eyebrow at her and her facial expression shows me that she is in fact really enjoying herself.

"Yeah.. dont stop" she pants and I pull out.

"Are you fucking with me? Are you faking this?" I am genuinely concerned after her sneaky comment the other day.

"What?" She whines and grabs for my cock, slick with her juices.

"The moaning, its louder than it ever has been and - and - and I am not doing all that much. You said the other day you're used to fake moaning, are you fake moaning?" The tone of my voice is full of concern, but I am actually horrified, dreading to hear her answer.

For once I feel fucking self conscious and its not fucking nice.

"What are you talking about?" She wipes sweat off her forehead and all I know is, this is strange, not our usual fuckary.

"Pippa -"

"I fucking need your cock Harry" she sounds so thirsty and I can feel the big guy about to rise and slap me in the face for asking stupid questions.

"No.. this isnt fake. Its the hormones Harry, they are killing me and I have never enjoyed sex as much in my life. When Im not sleeping, all I want is sex and I have a love/hate relationship with it right now cause nothing is taming my thirst and you are so busy and -"

"Bend over" she does as I ask right away and I rub my cock through her folds, slapping her ass for extra measure. She hums her appreciation, loudly. I practically slip inside her.

"Oh god" her head falls down between her shoulder blades and I take it as a sign to fucking destroy her.

Im an idiot. I paniked, but I have a weapon of a cock and I will fucking pound this pussy until Pippa cant move or even say the word sex.

"I love -" I pound her to the tilt, bottoming out.

"Your -" she tries to finish her sentence but I dont stop, pulling her ass towards me and pounding again, my balls slapping her thighs.

"Your cock" she screams out as I feel her spasm around me and I jerk inside her blowing my loud with a groan.

The whole morning is spent with me between her thighs, alternating between licking and fucking but she never fails to meet every thrust or ask for more and I decide that pregnancy hormones get a big thumbs up from me.

I fuck her until she can no longer take it and sleep takes over. I lay with her in our soaked bed. The room smells of sex and I love it.

I eventually get up, I need a shower badly so I quickly grab one before I throw on some fresh clothes, kiss Pippa on the head and make my way downstairs.

All the boys eye me and I give them all a wink, they definitely heard all that but I wont apologise. I had a great time.

"Is the screaming neccessary?" Big K asks, his expression unreadable.

"You're hardly that good?" Moose throws in for good measure.

"Its the hormones" Mom throws out and all the boys nod in understanding.

I dont say a word, I just pour myself a whiskey and sit myself down at the bar.

"I remember when I was pregnant on Harry -"

"Nope. No. Not a chance" I cut her off and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Did Pop give you a good seeing to Josie?" Moose asks, his voice dripping with amusement.

"Oh yeah. This kitty couldnt be tamed" Mom says and I almost throw up. All the boys are almost on the floor with laughter.

"I hate you bastards"

"Get yourself an ice pack son, you're gonna need it" Mom shouts after me as I stroll towards the kitchen to raid the fridge.

"Is it weird that Pete and I made love even though we could hear Pippa's screams and I knew my son was the cause of said screams"

"Jesus Ma"

"Yeah thats fucking weird" Moose said laughing nervously.

My dysfunctional fucking family.

* Authors Note *

Some smut and a bit of a giggle before we get back to business.

I hope you enjoyed 😉

If you liked it, share the love and dont forget to vote ❤