"How Much Longer Are You Going To Act Like This, Taehyung?"

V Simply Stared At Him, Turned Away With An Attitude, And Folded His Arms Across His Chest Once More.

"Hyung!-" Jimin Attempted To Stop Jin.

Jin, On The Other Hand, Motioned Him To Stop With His Palm In The Air.

"Not Today, Jimin," He Says.

"But Hyung! We- We Can Deal With It In Another Way, Right?"

"You Also Know We've Tried Everything Jimin, Don't Stop Jin Hyung Today." Namjoon Cut Him Off.

Jimin Hung His Head And Accepted Defeat, Knowing That They Were All Correct. Jin Turned Back To Face V.

"Is There Any Explanation? Kim Taehyung?"

Jin Raised His Eyebrows At V, Expecting A Response, But He Didn't Give One And Simply Remained In The Same Position, Ignoring Everything. Others Were Enraged By His Actions.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung It's Not The Time For Acting Childish You Know" Jhope Warned Him.

V Took A Deep Breath, Chewed His Inner Cheek, And Finally Exclaimed, "Oh Yeh? And Why Should I Have To Act In Accordance With Your Ostensibly Perfect Time?"

"Aren't You Sick Of Acting Like This, Tae?Come On, Just Grow Up," Namjoon Said Calmly.

"Are You Serious? Hyung, I'm A Grown Ass Man! Are You Blind?"

"Would You Mind Explaining Anything, Mr. Grown Ass Man?" Yoongi Finally Spoke Up, Raising One Brow At V.

"Oh, Come On, What Do You Want Me To Fucking Explain!?"

"Taehyungah, Don't You Already Know?"

"I Fucking Explained Everything On Call Jimin!!!"

"Voice Down Kim Taehyung! You're At A Fault Right Now!" Jin Had Warned Him.

"I'm At A Fault?!" V Huffed In Disbelief "How Am I At-"

He Attempted To Answer Back, But Before He Could Finish His Sentence, A Loud Thud Of Voice Echoed Throughout The Living Room. V's Face Was Turned Down 90 Degrees On His Side, He Felt Pain Around His Mouth, His Eyes Were Wide In Shock, His Body Was Bent Down On His Side, Fortunately He Was Still Standing, But His Mouth Began Bleeding From The Corner Of His Lips.

"Jungkookah!" Jimin Yelled At Jungkook, Who Had Just Punched V In The Face. Others' Eyes Widened When They Saw The Youngest Take Such A Bold Step, But Surprisingly, No One Stopped Him.

Jungkook Grabbed V's Sweatshirt By The Neck And Forced Him To Stand Straight Again, And V Just Stared In Shock At His Furious Expressions.

"How Is It Your Fault?!? Do You Realise You Nearly Killed Someone???

Kim Taehyung! You Nearly Murdered The Girl Who Is Still Laying In Your Fucking Room!!!"

Jungkook Pounced On V, Who Was Still Staring At Him Blankly With Shocked Eyes, Along With Others.

"Hyungs Aren't Fucking Asking For The Explanation You Fucking Gave Us!!!

We Can All Guess How She Ended Up In The Pool! We Want To Know Why! Kim Taehyung, Why Did She!? Why Didn't She Have Any Energy In Her Body!? Why Did She Get That Fucking Paralysis Attack!!! Because Of Whom!!?? And We All Know The Fucking Answer!!!"

A Sudden Rage Built Up In V's Mind As A Result Of The Youngest's Harsh And Direct Words, And He Grabbed Jungkook's Hands And Removed It From His Neck.