Chapter 90

Nikami POV

Floating in a dark empty void without feeling my own body. It was not darkness, it was blindly nothing.

Doesn’t this feel familiar?

Huh?

I’m sure it will be.

Who are you?

No, who are you?

With a flash of light, I finally found my five sensations. 

The ground beneath my feet couldn’t be seen. Two bright lights shone in the dark area around me, I looked up to see floating thrones. One gave a chilling dark blue light, while the other had a welcoming yellow. I covered most of my sight due to the light, squinting my eyes to see who were the figures in the distance while I thought about how I got here.

When my eyes adjusted to the light, the yellow figure was a lot shorter than the blue one, as well as having shorter hair. One is sharp and pointed around them, one is compact and square, The chairs behind the figures.

“Uh… Is no one going to talk? Because I will! You two do seem like the untalkative bunch…” The blinding yellow shut off, showing a dark brown haired girl who had both of her hands on her lap, her natural black eyes blinking slowly as a greeting. Speaking in a sweet and high pitched tone, the female had her back shivering.

Her arm rests were made out of white concrete, the back of the throne was pane glass while the headrest was a clock with a katana breaking the middle of it.

My eyes widened, the sirens in my mind started to blair. I held my breath out of surprise, seeing my old self here. 

“What are you doing here…?” I asked, desperate for answers. The more I stay inside this space, the more I get punched by surprises. What am I doing here? How did I get here? Who are these people? Why am I here? 

“The proper and more important question is, why are you two in here?” The blue light shut off, and looking down at me was a pair of narrowed down glaring blue eyes. The female looked exactly like me, sounded like me… She felt like me.

Yet something was wrong.

Her eyes were blue, half of her hair was white.

Her legs were folded on the wild ice seat that I could barely make out as a throne.

“Excuse me…?” I took physical damage as I laid my eyes on her, taking a step back and tripping while I pointed at her. I whipped back to the shorter female on the throne.

“Hey! You know this isn’t my fault at all!” The tiny girl squeaked, turning her body to the blue female.

“Shut it.” She glared at the other girl, making her pout and folding her hands to lean back.

“Okay! Okay! I get it… One is confused, the other is mad… Guess I gotta do most of the talking here! Alrighty everyone, let us introduce ourselves for… I don’t really know, just for the sake of it I guess!” The girl pushed one of her hands up, flashing a bright smile and then pointing at herself.

“I’m Hameru Matasoto! I go to Haji Academy as an 11th grader! Or was it 10th…? It’s been a long time, I don’t remember!” The exclaimed, changing the direction of her point towards the other girl on the blue throne. But I’m Hamer-

“Your turn!”

“Nikami Shiromoru, Future queen of the Adventurine kingdom.” She pierced at me with her eyes, keeping her intense stare that I am used to giving but not receiving. I stared back at her, not breaking eye contact with her dark blue irises.