Chapter 112 (The End)

Nikami POV

"What are you two whispering about?" Shukona pouted, hands on her hips. That's a sight I haven't seen in a while, she used to do this so much when we were children. A laugh came out of my lips before I nodded to Raijin, my palms brushed the top of her head.

"So, the soft thing you touched earlier was Raijin's boobs."

"Wh-what the fuck! Can you be less blunt?!" Raijin exclaimed while she tugged on my sleeves and whimpered.

"Wait, you mean to say... Raijin is a girl?" Shukona's hands weakened to her side, eyebrows furrowed. The cold wind grazed our skin, Shukona's bloodshot eyes made me gulp. I gripped Raijin's hand as she hid behind me, both of our hands shook while I was the only one that maintained eye contact with our best friend.

"I can't believe this..." Shukona's head hung to the ground, the temperature on my hand dropped significantly. Yet, my clear green was fixed on Shukona's face. No matter what her reaction is, I shall face it with a full embrace.

"You were wearing manly clothes this entire time?! That's simply inelegant, Raijin! You need to wear dresses more, have you ever tried wearing a corset instead of bandages? It's not healthy to cover your chest like that!" Shukona pounced on Raijin and held her shoulders with a grip. I instinctively retreated from her sudden dash, the sweaty noblewoman overwhelmed the prince.

"I-I... What?" Raijin couldn't even make out words before she laughed with a boom. "Ahahaha! Of course that's your first concern, you're always going to be worried about me more than everything else!" More like Shukona just cares too much about gowns.

"You're not going to ask more about it...?" I don't understand how she thinks sometimes.

"I don't care about what gender Rai is, he... Forgive me, she's always going to my best friend!" Shukona puffed her chest out before she released Raijin and bowed down. "I am rather perplexed by the fact that you were able to hide it for so long, but that means it was more painful wasn't it?" Shukona's childish act relaxed, her eyebrows arched up as she placed a palm on Raijin's cheeks.

"..." The two of us went dead silent. It was. The moment she opened her eyes she was already pushed inside a box she didn't want, who could blame her for the Omnipresent rage she has towards the world? Worsened by my sheer perfection too.

"Yeah. I don't know how the others would react upon hearing this, wouldn't they think I'm more unreliable? Especially the other countries. My mom may have been the one with royal blood, but my father was the one who was crowned. Men just naturally have more respect in the eyes of others and...I didn't want them to look down at me too." Raijin's face magnetized to Shukona's hand. "I want to wear dresses and gowns too. But I just can't."

"In private, I'm sure you can! I'll get a seamstress to make you clothing, I bet a flowing red dress would look so good on you! And oh, with some nice sheer silk bell sleeves and cape! Ah, sheer is a sort of translucent fabric, if you don't know..." Shukona rambled on about dresses while the dumbstruck Raijin just stood in front of her. While she didn't at all understand what she was talking about, she nodded with eyes that sparkled anyway.

"You can't forget laced red gloves." I added on to the conversation while Shukona nodded along with it.

"I'm going to waste all of the money I have on you! I'm going to lose it when my family is finished, so better spend it all on you!"

"E-eh-"

"Nika! When we fall, you take all of the dresses I designed for Raijin! You two have very similar body types after all, it can be guised as yours." Shukona pointed at me with a cheery grin. Thankfully, that mist of darkness around her head had completely disappeared. She embraced the child that was hurt, played with the pigtailed girl that wants nothing more to have fun, and most importantly praised the noble that had achieved more than I ever had.