Chapter 23

Nikami POV

Shukona looked at the two of us, while tilted her head.

"Huh? Hey! Why are two holding hands all of a sudden?!" Shukona yelled at both of us.

I shook my hands so that Yasachu's hands would be taken off. 

"We're just talking to each other, Don't worry about it Shu." I tried to reassure her 

Shukona shook her head. 

"Don't dare cheat on me with a commoner Nika!" She yelled at both of us.

"Cheat on her? with Yasachu? what does she mean by that?"  I thought in my head confused.

"Cheat on you? is there a probably a problem with me and her holding hands?" I tilted my head in confusion to what Shukona said.

I turned my head to Yasachu and she looks confused as well. I turned back to the pouting Shukona.

"We-well! I don't want my childhood best friend to be taken away by a commoner! that would seem pathetic! Hmph!" She folded her arms and looked at the swarm of girls. She pointed to them and looked towards us. 

"And what's with them anyway? it is very weird to see a swarm of girls like that! And the fact that these women are fangirling over something without shame is utterly disgusting! It isn't elegant at all!" She glared at the swarm of girls.

I titled my head and smirked 

"Well, Don't you fangirl over plants? All of us have something we like Shu. Don't judge other people okay?" I teased her a bit.

Her eyes shot open and her mouth went slightly open. Her entire face went red, was it anger? was it embarrassment? it was probably both. 

"Shu-shut up Nika! Pla-plants and boys are two different things you know that!" She gritted her teeth and then pouted.

Yasachu slowly goes towards me and tugged on my uniform. I turned my head towards her and tilted my head, a bit confused as to why she tugged on my uniform.

"What is it?" I asked her

"Does Amartini-sama like plants?" She asked me in a low voice.

I nodded slowly 

"Yes, Yes she does. frankly, she doesn't just like it. she adores them so much she will squeal and sometimes drool when she sees a rare plant." I chuckled a bit.

Yasachu's eyes lit up from seeing Nikami changing her emotion, she was as happy that she saw her chuckle. She excitedly nodded.

"I see I see!" Yasachu chuckled a bit as well

"She has a soft side to her, she's not all aggressive all the time. she is really gentle when you are close to her. You know, if there is someone you think is mean... There is always a soft side to them, and if you know anyone nice... There is always a dark side to them. " I smiled yet again.

"She is one of the reasons I still have some of my emotions, if it wasn't for her I would have turned into the in-game Nikami. perhaps it was what the in-game Nikami needed, a friend...." I thought feeling thankful for Shukona.

Shukona quickly turned towards us and her eyebrows were slanted.

"Hu-huh?! hey! Nika! I don't drool when I see a rare plant at all! Hmph, why are being so awfully open today?" Shukona looked disapproving.

"Yet you didn't disagree with the squealing part." Yasachu giggled a bit. Maybe Shukona does have a softer side to her that she didn't know, one thing's for sure... Yasachu thinks Shukona is adorable.