Chapter 2

Hameru POV
"Yes still darkness... How many hours have I been here?? Has... Time even passed at this point....? This situation seems familiar.... Don't tell me I'm going to be in another room with more Gods again?!" I thought while staring this void, Its just.... Plainly nothing.
"Stay strong okay master! push push!" I heard a echoed voice outside from the void... It was like I was inside a cave.
"Wha.... What?" I was confused once again, who was that voice? Where is she? How did she get here?
"AAAAAAAGHHHHH!!" I heard a loud shrieking noise from outside the void.
"What in the hec-" Suddenly I felt fleshy walls begin to close in me, my body felt weaker than it should be. I felt like a hopeless substance getting pulled out from its container.
"OW OW OW?!?" I felt immense pain from all sides of my body, not only that my body is weaker than it should be... Its like my bones are breaking, the walls of flesh closing in even more.
"WAAAAHHHH!!" I cried out it pain... But, why was it... So high pitched? Like a new born child... I saw a giant girl with short brown hair, she had freckles on her face with a bright smile. She was wearing those maid uniforms you would see normally in cosplay...
"WAAAAHHHHH!!" I cried out in pain again, still with the same baby like voice.
"Oww! Wh-why do I do I sound like a baby?! Thi-this looks extremely weird! Bu-but cool at the same time? Who is that? A maid? Is it cosplay?" I thought to myself while looking at the giant girl in front of me.
"Wait... Giant? Wh-why is she so huge again?! No one told me that I was so weak in this world! Speaking of weak... I-I feel like I have no strength... Its weird really." I thought to myself, trying to make my hands reach the girl.
"Its a healthy baby girl Master!" The giant maid said while she wrapped around a huge white cloth around my body.
"Ba-baby?! I'm a baby?! O-oh right... They did say reincarnation.... So I guess it makes sense? Thats why I'm so weak.... And master...? Is... Is slavery legal here? I sure hope not...and... Its weird how I can understand them... Its not japanese, and its not english either. From what I have been taught in class... Its.. Weird yet somehow I can understand It? As a baby? How does that even work?" I thought to myself
"May... I see her?" A gentle deep voice said to the maid, it seems like she was behind me.
"Of course Master...." The maid then nodded and proceeded to give me to a beautiful long haired woman

"how.. Beautiful.... Wow...." I stared at the Blond haired woman infront of me. She had a gentle yet tired smile on her face, she looks happy and was even tearing up a little bit. She slowly pats my small head gently.
"She stopped crying quite quickly doesn't she? She must be a tough woman. Like her mommy..." The woman giggled at me.
I tried to reach for her, for the first time I saw chubby little hands trying to reach for her. It had even a little bit of blood on them...
"How cute!" The woman giggled and smiled me. How bright...
I heard a sound of a door getting slammed open then loud foot steps.
"Is this our daughter my love?" A strong deep rough voice asked from behind me.
"Of course! Just look at her!" The woman looked excited. Looking at the man I haven't seen yet.
A man with dark brown hair and sharp deep blue eyes entered my blurry view. His eyes were positioned in a way that it almost looked like sharp edges.
"Such sharp eyes.... They look kinda scary... Is this man my dad? Sure he sounds manly and all... But now that I look at it.. His skin looks soft? And somehow... Feminine?" I shivered suddenly, it feel like a winter storm's gust of wind went into my direction.
"Wh-why is she shivering? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!?!" The scary looking dad turned pale. His face show clear signs of panick.
"She is just feeling cold darling! Geez don't be too sensitive!" The woman giggled.
"What should her name be?" The man asked the woman.
"Kind.... Nikami! Nikami Shiromoru!" The woman exclaimed and smiled
"I-I don't get a say in this?" The man asked nervously
"Nope!" The woman giggled mischievously.
"My name is Nikami now? Wow..

Time skip.
"Well for the past 3 months I was just eating then sleeping.... Well the eating part is kinda embarrassing.... I do not wanna talk about it... Well at least I can stand and walk properly now! I don't want anyone to see me though... It would be troublesome..." I looked around the room to see if that maid was still around.
"She isn't here! Thats great!" I shakily stood up and climed out of the crib and then I dropped down.
"Yosh! I wanna try out magic! I saw back then when my mom showed me magic... It was really cool! It was ice magic! No pun intended!" I giggled at my own joke and proceeded to try to copy what my mom did
":Ice spikes:!" I casted
"Awww... It didn't work... Hmm.. What about this... Focus on transforming the air into water...." And then there was a floating water blob infront of me

"It worked!!" My eyes shined looking at the water infront of me
"Now time to focus making the water freeze.... Into.... Something like a spear..." Slowly but surely the water formed into ice spikes
"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!! I ACTUALLY DID IT YEEEEEESSS!!!!" I lift my baby hands up in victory while giggling
"Now.... Try to move it... This is the hard part..." I pointed at Ice spikes then quickly pointed it the other way, the ice spikes were following my finger
"YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!! I DID IT I CAN USE MAGIC NOW!!!" After that I proceeded to try other elements as well.