Chapter 109

Nikami POV

Is she okay?

Nope, she's not at all ahaha... Crying in my arms actually. I don't get her at all, but do you have any ideas?

Huh. I don't know why she suddenly left too. Maybe she was bewildered by my reply?

"And that's basically what happened! Hey wait, are you listening?" Raijin held my hand and squinted at me. "I am. Just processing everything, that's all."

"Are you okay, Rai? I know physically you're fine, you always bounce back so quickly. I meant mentally." She massaged my palms with her rough fingers, the world that twisted earlier had disappeared. Bangs veiled her eyes, but that glacier gaze was easy to spot. "Yeah, I'm fine." She huffed.

"Liar."

"Wha-"

I whipped her waist near me, finger tips trailed down her spine to straighten her back. Eye contact was made, and blood rushed to her ears. My lips didn't move, stoic stares met erratic eyes. "Fine!" She gulped then groaned, head turned to the side, "I was jealous. Happy now?"

I nodded, leaned over to kiss her neck and she squeaked. A tiny "What the fuck-" escaped her lips. I embraced her further, dug my face into her shoulders. This warmth I will never trade for anything, it had only been a little over an hour that I couldn't touch her yet this urge overwhelmed me.

"Hello love birds~ I understand that you two are all over each other, but can you please pay attention?" Shoubu titled her head and stared at us, underlying flames were in her eyes and we both nodded. "Thank you! Now then, we need your opinion on this. She's very insistent on not freeing you three from your curse, even if our little knight here is breathing down her neck." the princess placed her palm on her cheek and chuckled.

"Let me talk to her."

"Ara?"

"Huh? Nika? What do you want to even say to her? I mean I get the curiosity, but she's way out of her mind." Raijin gripped my wrist and pulled away to lock eyes with me. By her constant monologues, Raijin probably already had figured out that she was from our world too. She's too far gone, but she does still have sense in her. This is the same girl who created a new darkness spell from just simple knowledge about dark magic, and is undoubtedly the strongest spell I have seen. To take other's magic and turn it into her's [Devour], she is smart no matter what her actions are.

"Trust me, please." I gripped her hand back with a harsh stare, she sighed and nodded. Raijin backed off, hair twirled around her fingers. "Be safe, kay?" "I already know, but thanks."

"Why do you want to talk to her?" Shoubu stepped forward to lead me to the tied up female, "I wanted to try and convince her." If I was a part of Hameru, maybe, maybe I could use my words. I don't remember how I got so charismatic back then, perhaps I still have it now, so I'll use that to my advantage.

"I assume you want privacy?" Shoubu's gaze pointed towards Saboten who had her hand on her blade, Yasachu that had passionate eyes set on Yuutsu. "Yes please."

Oh?

It's strange how she is so yandere over Shiromoru, yet paid attention to her fake best friend and broke her everlasting gaze on her. It made that prideful girl freeze, she was so startled, I didn't expect it either.

Shoubu shooed the two away, pat me on the head before she left. What the. Huh? Wait, why did she-

I stood there, eyes blinked at Yuutsu as I processed what just happened. I... Don't understand that princess. From what I remember in the game, she didn't like physical contact other than with the people she trusts. That's why she's so touchy with Kikyou and never with other characters. Yet she...Actually pat me? Huh.