Chapter 103

Raijin POV

"So you two are like... In the same body and...? There is some weird dimension in there to hold you two? That's so..." I stared at my fiance, who wasn't really her. Stepping along the grass towards the hallway where the others were.

"Three people. Her ancestor also exists." Shiromoru stared forward and never reprosicated my eye contact. 

"Ancestor? Wait what? That doesn't make any sense, like her parents? Or some odd dead relative that had an impact on their family? That reminds me of that story of the first ever Shiromoru made a deal with a high fairy to get their strong ice magic, in exchange of their emotions so maybe tha–" 

"No. I meant Hameru."

"Wha?" I froze in my path, parting my lips while I cupped my forehead with my hand. "Wait, like Hameru Matasoto?? Like, the actual-"

"I will not repeat myself, Prince Raijin." She rolled her eyes, quickening her pace while I ran behind and laid my palm inside my pockets. Exhaling sharply.

"Wait wait! So that's why she kept talking about being different with her! Be-because she actually met her straight up?! That's just... Dude! I don't know what to feel! I mean at the same time that's weird but also super cool!" I lightly chuckled, shifting my steps while I stared at the ground. I peeked up at her expression and she wasn't pleased, a groan escaping my throat.

"Look, I get it, that should have been obvious but cut me some slack! I've never seen anyone with something like this before!" 

"I see." 

And this is exactly why I don't get along with Nika sometimes! Are those actions really this girl's fault?! This whole situation does feel really silly, but honestly, when I can't even control my own emotions to the point where it's a problem, is this really farfetched?

"Shiromoru!" A chirp came in front of us, the short girl waving erratically. She flung herself towards Nikami's chest, prompting me to side step and bite my lower lip.

"Rai? Are you and Nika okay now?" Shukona grabbed my shoulders to avoid me falling to the ground. I lifted my head and nodded, gripping my wrist. "Yeah. We're good.

My fingers trailed to my ring and twiddled it. Inhaling to avoid searing my treasured jewelry at the sight of Nikami swooning at the sight of that girl again. Gotdamn it, Get a fucking grip Raijin! You know that's not Nika!

"Your cheeks seem puffy, were you crying Rai? What happened?" I froze, shoving my sleeves down to cover my hand and laughed it off.

"Pft! Yeah yeah I'm fine, I wasn't crying I mean... Me and Nika just had a heart to heart and yeah long story short–" 

"Ara ara, why is she back? She wasn't like this earlier." Shoubu announced, cutting me off before I could explain to Shukona what happened.

"Yeah she uh, made a deal with..."

"Shiromoru."

"Shiromoru to be on her body a little, to apologize to me or something. I don't get the full picture but she doesn't really seem like a bad person...?" I questioned my words, shutting myself up while Kikyou that was behind Shoubu gasped immediately. 

"I-I can't believe it! That's... Th-that's a way of dealing with this ma-magic." She muttered, making a reaction from all of us. With the eyes on her, Kikyou tucked deeper behind Shoubu and popped her collar.

"Uhhh, please talk?"

"I-if they'd just accept so-something like this is happening to them... Th-then maybe like Nikami-sama it would lessen... Accepting and not trying to push it away." She peeked over at Yasachu and pushed up her glasses. "I-I still don't know what to do with Yasachu though, sh-she had fallen too deep to take out."