Chapter 29

Nikami POV

I turned to the squeaky voice and saw a picture flash again... It was another one of those CG's. So I was expecting a capture target was there, I was thinking that voice was a bit familiar...

It was a girl with a light green long ponytail hair, with blue eyes and big round glasses. She had a long brown robe. She was hugging a big green book, her head slightly lowered.

"Ah

"Ah... It's her, isn't it? Another capture target... The insecure Elementalist... She is two years above us, one of the juniors... as you can see by her red tie... She is one of the strongest mages in history, she is even called the «Light Of HumanKind» She is very popular in the game due to her adorable shyness, but with the powers to kick ass." I thought as I stared at the girl.

Shukona upon hearing another voice instantly puts her hand off Yasachu's head. Thinking that she mustn't be seen patting a commoner.

She glanced over to the girl with the round glasses and folded her hands. She was a bit red and was pouting as well.

"Oh! I'm so sorry for blocking the way!" Yasachu panicked, tiny bits of sweat fell down her face.

She started to bow rapidly and was really anxious.

This was another one of the nobles, and this time it was one of the upperclassmen! She must absolutely not anger her. Just thinking about what she will do to her makes her shiver...

"Oh hello, my dearest love. Forgive us for blocking the way." Yuutsu goes to bow to the girl with glasses, winking.

"De-dearest love?! W-well uhm..." The girl with the round glasses turned red to the sudden pet name, covering half of her face with the huge green book.

"Hey, what are you thinking?! Calling her like that, she isn't one of your weird followers." Shukona glared at Yuutsu.

"Ah-ahaha! Geez! It's just a pet name! Sorry." Yuutsu nervously laughed, apologizing to the girl with the round glasses.

"..." I stayed silent and composed as always, Staring and listening to their conversation.

"..ahaha..." Yasachu nervously laughed at the two then took a glimpse at Nikami.

If only Yasachu had the guts to call her a pet name... Or even anyone with a pet name! She really wanted to be a bit more confident towards the nobles, but how can she be confident towards them? When their presence is enough to give her pressure.

"U-uhm... I-its okay... just uhm... please move away from the door, some stu-students might want to come in..." The girl adjusted her round glasses and looked away, blushing from being flustered.

"Okay senpai, We're sorry." I did a courtesy bow and looked at the others and stared.

"Hmph, we shall go. We don't want to disturb Miss...?" Shukona glanced at the girl with the round glasses for an answer.