Chapter 22

Nikami POV
"O-oh u-uhm! I'm Yasachu Kowamekuna!" Yasachu replied to Shukona's question.

"Kowamekuna? I haven't heard that last name. Are you a new noble daughter or something? Maybe a secret daughter?" Shukona asked her yet again, her eyebrows still up.

"Shu, she's a commoner." I said at shukona.

Shukona face then immediately went from curious to a mixture of surprise and irritation.

"Hah?! A commoner?!" She looked down at Yasachu.

Yasachu looked scared and was even shivering.

"Your probably wondering why I decided to meet Shu with the protagonist. Your probably all like, Why are you doing this?! They are going to fight! Wrong. They aren't going to. Shu may look irritated but that's all that. Irritation. Not pure hatred towards the protagonist. I changed the Character of Shukona a lot... The in-game Shukona has a hatred of the protagonist since she hates the fact that a mere commoner can get into this school. And also that she had the natural talent Shukona never had. As you might know her brothers are very powerful and she was expected to be the same, unfortunately, she wasn't. She only had an interest in plants which is deemed useless in this world. It is also because the protagonist got the attention of Raijin, the one she loves. But that little dance back then was my slingshot. I shot 3 birds with one stone. From teaching Shukona magic and being her friend I did a lot. First off, She's much more powerful now not unlike the game. So she got the attention of her parents, not like her game self. Secondly, being her friend is very useful to me. Since she thinks that I was being selfless while in reality, I planned this all from the start. So I could change her fate." I thought in my head.

"Can't you two introduce yourselves? Formally?" I gave a suggestion

"Hmph! Fine. She will introduce herself first." Shukona commanded

"U-uhm! Okay! My name is Yasachu Kowamekuna!" She bowed down shakily.

"I'm Shukona Amartini! I won't bow down to a commoner like you." She glared at Yasachu and Yasachu shivered at this sight.

"Your probably wondering what the third thing I got from being her friend.... Well, it is simple. She may be tough but inside she's very gentle... She's a wonderful friend. No, I'm not being nice to her this is all in my plan." I thought to myself while looking at Shukona just glaring at the poor shivering Yasachu.

"Shu calm down." I stared blankly at her.

"How would I?! it is surprising how you would be calm, even though a commoner is here in this school! I feel dirty just looking at her. And what's with her white hair? I hope she won't spread a plague." Shukona rolls her eyes

"White hair is usually associated with sickness, or oldness. Which is understandable since most old people have white hair. But... If your young and you have visible white hair... It is usually associated with curses, sickness, and weakness. I have a tiny bit of white hair in my hair... And just that caused such a big ruckus. Saying that I'm not fit to be the queen, since I might be sick, or be cursed, or be weak, or if my future children will be weak. Of course, all those are false. I am perfect. In every way shape or form.... No, I shouldn't say I'm perfect. No one is perfect.... Why did I even think that... Either way, such a small patch of white hair cause such a big uproar... I can't imagine how tiresome it would be to have fully white hair. Another thing that the developers twisted in the game, Since the norm is that the protagonist in every otome game or dating simulator in that matter... Would look as plain as possible, since they are supposed to mirror the player." I thought inside my head.