Chapter 34

Nikami POV

I opened the book, then gently placed it on the table.

I caressed the front page and skimmed through the book until I found an interesting topic.

================================

MPM is very common for all magic users.

MPM, or Main Point Of Mana, is where most of our Mana is at.

Mana circulates around our bodies, but MPM is where it is the most strongest.

It is so strong there in fact, that sometimes when the emotions of a magic-user get out of control…

They will generate their main element in where their MPM is.

In each element, there are different common MPMs.

For water, it is the palm, for fire it is the knuckles, for earth, it is the feet, for wind it is the knees.

For the MPM of Light, Dark, and Healing… It varies from person to person, some can even manipulate where their MPM is.

That is what makes Light, Dark, and Healing Elements special. And due to their flexible MPMs, it is natural that they would be strong.

================================

Yasachu seeing both of us now starting to read, panicked since she felt like she was being left out.

She quickly tried to get the nearest book possible and she took out an animal book.

When she took out the book from its shelf, a smaller and thinner book all in grey fell.

"Ah..?" Yasachu was slightly surprised at the thinner book being dropped.

"Ho? What's this?" Yuutsu bent down and picked up the book.

"Ehh... It's super dusty…." Yuutsu groaned and patted the dust off.

Shukona looked up from her book and sighed.

"Why are you two so noisy? This is a library." Shukona glares at Yasachu and Yuutsu.

"A-ahh! Amatarini-sama… It is because of this small dusty book that fell out when I took a book…" Yasachu shivered to see Shukona glare at her.

"It seems like it has been a few years since this was opened! Wow, this might be an ancient spell or something…" Yuutsu grins and keeps slowly patting the dust off the book.

"How unusual…" I thought out loud.

"Hm? How so Nika?" Shukona turned her head towards me and tilted her head.

"Afosíosi Magic Academy is a very high-class institution… And to leave such a dirty book here in the library, it doesn't make sense…" I told them, wondering why it was there.

"Oh well! Weird or not, this is an interesting find! Alright, opeeenn sesame!" Yuutsu opens the thin dusty book, her tail swaying around excitedly. Her eyes glimmered with hope for this book to be amazing.

Her excitedness and expectations rubbed off us, her overdramatic outlook made us want something intriguing inside the book as well.

"..." I was silent, but really wanted something good as well. After all I am always a fan of new spells and ancient magic.

"Oka-okay!" Yasachu smiled at Yuutsu opening the book, her face full of excitement. The large lock of hair on top of her hair swung around heartily.

"Hmph! As if something like that would exist here!" Shukona groaned but did want it to happen.

But it all died down when Yuutsu's face turned from bright to brooding.