Chapter 69

Nikami POV

"Nika!" The door slammed open, making me freeze in my tracks and frantically sit back down. We didn't even get to kiss yet...

Ah, why am I feeling disappointed?

"What was that incident-... Huh? Are you two okay?" Shukona raised an eyebrow as she saw both me and Raijin being extremely red, and also sweating.

"I have Raijin-sama's clothes." Keshi waved the clothing behind Shukona, trying to make people pay attention to her.

Both Raijin and I were panting, me who needed to get away from Raijin due to the sudden opening of the door and Raijin who had the adrenaline rushing into her veins stopping.

"Ha... haah... We're fine." I stood up, wiping off some of the sweat on my chin and glanced over at Shukona.

"Why didn't you knock?" I asked her.

"Tch. I should have locked the door." I thought in my head, disappointed that action didn't cross my mind.

"Forgive me for my inelegant behavior, however..." Shukona bowed and paused.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL NOT RUSH HERE THE MOMENT I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?!?" She looked back up, folding her hands glaring at both of us. Her already scary looking figure became much more terrifying, the shadows in her eyes and her floating long hair was extremely menacing.

Due to her very tall figure, she was practically towering over us... She blocked the light and covered us in darkness, the only thing I could see clearly on her face was her glaring eyes. Shukona's aura was terrifying.

Ah.

She really was a villainess wasn't she?

"Oh shi-" Keshi's knees started to shake, having a nervous smile on her face she placed the clothes on a table and ran out of there as she tried her hardest not to scream out of terror.

Shukona's aggression wasn't even towards her, yet, she felt extremely terrified...

Ahhh... Nobles are so scary...

Shivers were sent down both our spines, I gave a small gulp and cleared my throat, trying to not look scared.

"M-maybe you two should like, get out?! I'm kinda na-naked here!!" Raijin intervened, trying her hardest to fully cover her body to not make Shukona see.

"Nice save Rai!" I thought in my head, turning over towards her with a small thumbs up.

"You can yell at me la-later!! Yell at Nika first!"

"YOU BRAT." I flinched, glaring towards her as she scoffed.

"Forgive me!! I'll go. Nika, come with me." She bowed down, turning red... Agh!! Why didn't she think of that? She completely overlooked that detail!! With stomping steps, Shukona walked out.

"T-this is revenge!" Raijin scoffed once more, pointing over at me.

"I didn't even do anything."

"W-well you... You tried to kiss me without my consent!"

"You could have pushed me off anytime. And you were the one that closed their eyes first, you practically said yes." I rolled my eyes, what a pathetic excuse Raijin.

"Tch-... Wh-whatever! You don't want to make Shu wait!" Raijin pointed at me once more.

I sighed, nodding as I started to walk out. Seeing the clothes on the table and grabbing it, throwing it at Raijin's face.