Chapter 33

Nikami POV

"Ni-nice to meet you Rabenda-sama!" Yasachu bows down to Shoubu, her large lock of hair on the top of her head shudders.

"To you as well. You don't need to bow down, I may be a princess but we are all students here. We are all equal, no matter if you are a noble or a commoner." Shoubu smiles gently at Yasachu.

Yuutsu smiles at Yasachu's ability to defuse the situation and whistles with her lips.

"Wooo hoo~ that was amazing Chu-chan, really amazing!" Yuutsu grins at her, Yuutsu thinks that maybe she really will break her curse.

Yuutsu's tail swung around happily staring at Yasachu.

"Kh... That fake noble." Shukona glares at Yuutsu, still holding my hands.

"..." I stayed silent still observing the situation.

"Fake noble huh... that is a fit name for her, Yuutsu is just a commoner adopted by a noble. So fake noble is the right name for her." I thought, still staring at them.

"...." Kikyou stayed silent behind Shoubu, now shivering less.

"Alright everyone, please stop staring at them. The show is done." Shoubu claps twice and smiles towards the other students looking at them.

The students nodded at Shoubu and went back to reading, some of them whispered to each other. And some of them just kept on staring.

"Tch. Don't think you won anything peasant." Ajisa groans and glares at Yasachu.

"Ahaha! Of course, I didn't..." Yasachu nervously laughs, smiling at Ajisa.

"I can never win against you, I already accept that! You are super amazing compared to me..." Yasachu complemented Ajisa with a bright smile on her face.

This caught Ajisa off guard, she was expecting either a nervous, scared answer. Or a mad answer. She wasn't expecting this to happen at all.

Ajisa's eyes shot wide open, her cheeks flushed red hearing her compliments and seeing her bright smile.

"Ohh~" Yuutsu giggled seeing Ajisa like this.

"Oh wow..." Even Shukona was startled and scoffed a bit.

"..." I stayed silent, staring at them as always.

"O-of course I am! That is just normal, at least you accept the fact you are lower than me peasant! You are nothing but an ant to me! Go and lick my shoes! Filthy, filthy, peasan-" Ajisa just spouted out insults upon insults. She didn't know how to react so she just let out what she does best, insulting people.

"Alright that's enough now Ajisa-sama, may I escort you outside the library?" Shoubu smiled at the flustered Ajisa.

"Tch... fine then." Ajisa groans at the sight of Shoubu's smile.

Kikyou gets out of Shoubu's back and slowly walks back to the library counter, glancing at the other students staring at them and at her leaving. Every time she makes eye contact with someone, she looks away and trembles.

She also made eye contact with Yasachu, they both stared at each other for a while...

Somehow Kikyou feels like she shouldn't shy away from her, her bright golden eyes felt... welcoming to her.

Yasachu tilted her head, confused as to why Kikyou was staring at her. Usually, she would be scared of nobles but... To her, Kikyou felt like a small hopeless bunny.

Even though Yasachu was confused as to why she was staring at her, she smiles at Kikyou.

Kikyou's face went bright red as she saw her bright smile, she looked away and adjusted her glasses.