Chapter 24

Nikami POV

Yasachu was still looking at them glide through the courtyard. Looking a bit sad... Still thinking the same things as earlier, if only she had the smarts and smoothness as her... She could make Shukona a friend...

"Ah!" Yasachu exclaimed as if she had an idea.

I turned my head towards Yasachu a bit confused, I titled my head.

"Hm? Why did you say, Ah. All of a sudden?" I asked her.

"W-well... I was wondering if I could be her friend... And ask her for advice, she seems to know how to woo women! I-I really want to be friends with Amartini-sama!" She said to me with a determined look on her face.

"Ah... Of course, even if that girl can keep up with Shukona her main reason is still to give the main character tips.... Everything really does revolve around you Yasachu.... But... I'm happy that your thinking about being friends with Shukona, my plan will work." She nodded a bit to herself

"I see, good for you." I smiled at her a little bit.

Yasachu's eyes lit up again, she made her smile! Twice now! She's really happy! She's planning to be friends with Shukona but she also wants to make Nikami make more emotions on her face.

The two finished dancing and Shukona had an impressed look on her face.

"Judging by the look on Shukona's face she must have successfully convinced... Such an interesting mob character...." I looked at Yuutsu's face still looking emotionless.

Yuutsu bowed down in front of Shukona.

"That was a wonderful dance Shukona-sama, I could barely keep up. " She looked up and smiled

"Don't say that, you were wonderful as well." Shukona gave a smirk.

Yuustu stood straight back up and smiled.

"So have I proven you wrong?" She smirked

"No." Shukona replied

"EEEEHHHHHHHH?!?!!!" All of the fangirls said in unison

"Excuse me?" I said in confusion

"Wa-wait what?!?" Yasachu was confused as well

"Wai-wait what? Excuse me Shukona-sama?" Yuutsu was wide-eyed, she was utterly confused

"You heard what I said. I am not convinced you are Elegant, you may have kept up with me in the dance... But you are still not elegant enough for me, I stand by what I said! You are not an elegant Play-girl, a play-girl can never be elegant! Playing with a maiden's heart is.... Is... Utterly disgusting!" She yelled at us while she kept her chin up.

"Ahaha... Still stubborn as even Shu... You never have changed... I could only hope that she hasn't changed as well..." I thought to myself chuckling a little bit at Shukona.

Yasachu looked at me chuckling and she chuckled as well. She looks back at Shukona and frowned a bit. Shukona can make Nikami chuckle, but she can't make her chuckle...

She's a bit sad that she can't do that, but now she has Yuutsu! Maybe she can teach her how to make Nikami. chuckle as well.

Yuustu is standing there dumbfounded at what Shukona said, but she laughed.

"Ahahaha! Truly a magnificent pride you have Shukona-sama! Your stubbornness is unparalleled!" Yuustu laughed at this.

"...." I kept silent thinking about what her next move is.

Yuutsu took a glance at Nikami and then faced her.

"You are a bit silent there, perhaps I have blown you away with my dancing?" Yuustu winked at me.