"Please, you're Mimi, yes?" He asks me quickly, and I see him look pleadingly.

"Y-Yes? Why?"

"Sir, we need to take you into custody since you-."

The next thing this very attractive man did had my heart beating so fast. I was pulled up into his arms as he hugged me tightly, my face pressed into his chest that felt nice to lay against. It was such a nice hug...that ended just as fast as it was given until his lips went beside my ear.

"I'm your brother's best friend, Travis. Your brother Louis Seo, yeah? Well, I came to get you since he said you were lost. Please, go along with me." He whispers into my ear as he pulls back fast.

I would've responded...but it would've just been all stuttered. He was so close to me as he stared into my eyes so passionately and I feel my hand on his chest, and I would've moved it...but I couldn't. I was so enraptured by...Travis is his name? He was the most handsome man I have ever seen...and I have never felt this way before.

Heart racing, face warm...my eyes wanting to look away; but couldn't.

"Mimi, I haven't seen you in years. All these years I've missed," He murmurs to me, and I feel my expression change; but I wasn't sure into what, "Eyes the color of pure obsidian, hair as black as the midnight sky, skin as white as vanilla..."

He glances away from me real quick, but I felt my face burning up. I could feel his heart beating normally, but I wonder if he can hear mine. It was going crazy!

Travis suddenly pulls me against him, and I blush even more! This is so amazing and new and I think I'm falling in-.

"I'm with him. Sorry that I ran from you, but I became nervous that Mimi would get lonely. Haven't seen him in so long and he doesn't know his way around. Technically trespassed, but for good reason. I apologize." Travis apologizes to the cop who looked perplexed about it all.

He looked at me now and my eyes set back onto Travis. My mouth was gaping open as he looked at me, grinning kindly.

"Is this true?"

Travis pulls back from me a bit to respond and I was still at a loss. I know if I speak my voice will come out pitchy. I clear my throat, grinning at the cop.

"Yes, I h-have not seen him i-in awhile. Sorry that it h-had t-to come to th-this." I apologize this time, embarrassed because my stutter was so obvious. Now Travis hears it! "I sorry. When I-I get shy, I st-stutter."

The cop nods awkwardly, and he apologizes too. Once he walked away I look back at Travis, seeing him sighing in relief almost. I honestly...was just looking at him and how amazing he looked.

I wanted to hug him again-.

"Thank you for lying with me. Probably wasn't the best impression." He starts, chuckling awkwardly. He was too cool...I had to sit down.

His hands clasp together, and I see him look down at me softly. I was still concerned for Travis, but it won't matter.

"I-It is okay. It was a-an okay impression. I-I was certain I w-was lost in here. Though Louis had you fetch me, h-huh?" I ask him, snickering shyly as I cover my mouth some.

I see him nod, this unreadable expression on his face.

"How old are you?" He asks me, and I look up at him.

"Seventeen." I murmur to him, and I see him nod. "May I-I ask h-how old y-you are?"

I see him smile down at me, his eyes softening on me in a way that made me feel...