› Nightmare ‹

"Nyehh! Please stop, leave me alone!" I cried out as all the laughter grew louder and louder.

I quivered, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Please leave me alone.." I curl up into a ball and start sobbing. Suddenly I see my boyfriend, Kokichi, come up and dump ice cold water on me. He laughed loudly along with the rest of the shadowy figures around me.

"Haha! Little Himiko Is crying, how weak! You're so dumb, Yumeno-chan!" He snickered.

"K-Kokichi.." The tears continued to poor out. He took another bucket full of ice cold water and dumped it on me. As all the water dumped on me I woke up.

Tears rolling down my cheeks. I was laying my bed. Kokichi, who was laying besides me sat up and looked over at me.

"Himiko..?" He cuddles me. "Had another nightmare again?" He muttered.

I nodded my head. And he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Shh.. it's okay. It's okay." He rubbed my back and I hugged him tight. The tears stopped coming out from my eyes and I just smiled. I felt safe and warm in his embrace.

"T-Thank you Kichi .. I love you." I whisper.

"You're welcome Himi.. I love you too." He softly tells me. I smile as I slowly drift off back to sleep.

› Ⓞⓤⓜⓔⓝⓞ Ⓞⓝⓔⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ ‹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara