› The Uniform P.1 ‹

Pov: you have a growing urge to write Oumeno and decide to resurrect you writing horrible fanfiction 💀

It was like any other day at Hopes Peak Academy, boring classes, annoying kids, people practicing their ultimate talents. Himiko was sitting in her and Tenko's dorm, doodling on her notebook as she finished up her extra homework.

'Nyeh.. finally finished with this. Man, I hate physics.' the redhead sighed. 'Atleast I still have a lot of free time.'

It was a nice day out, and it was pretty early into the afternoon. Himiko's first thought was to go to her Ultimate Lab to practice her magic, and seeing as there wasn't anything really else there to do, she grabbed her mage hat and jacket and left her dorm.

She scurried down the halls full of other ultimates, laughing and chatting away or texting on their phones.

She slipped her jacket on as she sped walked past a few third years and then fixed her hat so it wasn't blocking her view.

She was getting pretty close to her Lab, already passing a few other labs, Like her good friend Kaede's Lab, or the Third Year's Lab (shared with her classmate Shuichi,), the ultimate detective.

And she was so close to her Lab. So, so close- but even as close as she was to her end destination, something had to delay it.

The checkered door was a little nauseating to her. But what lay inside, behind those checkered doors was what intrigued her.

The lab belonged to someone Himiko knew all too well, The Ultimate Supreme Leader, Kokichi Ouma. He was a well known liar and prankster, and he made quite a few enemies over the year. People thought he was annoying at best, unbearable at worst.

He always said that he earned his title of Ultimate Supreme Leader because he had an Organization called D.I.C.E, with over 10 thousand members.

Many people thought he was lying again, and of course so did Himiko for a while, but for some reason she started to slowly believe him over time.

Maybe it was the way he said it so passionately, or the flame in his eyes when he talked about the subject, but he somehow (unknowingly) convinced her he actually had an Organization. Well, maybe not with a thousand members, she still didn't believe that part.

Still, that belief grew ten times when she looked through the glass window and into that Ultimate Lab.

There, in the very back of the room, were two dress stands. On one of those dress stands was a uniform similar to the one Kokichi usually wore. On the second one, was a female version of it.

It was love at first sight to Himiko.

The uniform was so beautiful! The skirt was a white, layered bubble skirt that stopped just above the knee, with the behind part of it descending down until a little ways past your knee. The skirt was gold lined like the jackets sleeves cuffs. The jacket had gold buttons, and its collar flared outwards. The entire uniform was white, and Himiko's first thought, was that it would look absolutely stunning if she paired it with her white mary Jane's and knee-high stockings her mom got her to be 'more fashionable.'

'Dowhh.. what are you thinking Himiko?! That's *Kokichi's* uniform we're talking about! You wouldn't want to wear something from *him* would you?!'

She shook her head and wrinkled her nose. No she wouldn't. She was no beauty guru, but that thought of wearing those heels and stockings with that dress that was Kokichi's just wouldn't leave her mind no matter how hard she tries to think or distract herself. I mean, what would he think if he saw her in the full outfit?

"Nyeh, you know what?! Just go to your ultimate Lab Himiko!" The red head stomped away in anger.

She would not steal a dress because it was pretty. Nope, no way, especially since it's Kokichi's.

.
.
.

Right..?