› My little mage ‹

"Ooo! That's so cool Himiko! How'd you do it??" I asked mesmerized at Himiko's little magic show. Somehow she managed to pull a baby tiger out of her hat, turn playing cards into money, and pull a bird out of her mouth. A bird. 

"Simple: It's magicccc!" She put her hands on her hips, standing proudly.

"Amazing! Surely you have more, right??" I clap my hands and then look her in the eyes.

"Nyeh, sorry Ouma but no. My Mana is Low and I need to get some rest." She yawned.

"Awhh man! Fine, but you're showing me more tomorrow." I whine.

"Yeah, alright.." she sits down on and chair and begins to softly snore.

"Himi? Himikoooo?" Hmph, shes asleep. I can't exactly Leave her here, but how the heck do I get her to her dorm?" I look around before considering something risky.

'I could carry her to her room... And risk getting seen by someone. Hmmmm, I dunno..'  I glance at the peacefully sleeping girl.

"Whatever, she's gonna owe me after this." I carefully pick her up, making sure I don't wake her.

I start walking through the halls, it was afternoon time on a Friday evening, and Everyone was enjoying their time, talking about tests and other random stuff.

I duck behind a beam, making sure nobody sees me as I make my way towards the little mages dorm room.

I take the key out from her pocket and open up the door, placing the red head on the bed gently. I put her dorm room key on the bedside table, and find myself leaving the room.

I turn to face the sleeping mage again and smile. 'My little mage.'