› Kokichi's Dilemma ‹

"GOD DAMN IT!" The boy  slammed his fists down on the wooden desk, the impact was almost enough to make the desk break.

Tears flowed down his cheeks, like a river. He was confused. Or was he angry? What was this feeling?

Kokichi's dilemma. He hated this, he hated her. Himiko Yumeno. She made him feel like this. Whenever he thought of her, he got this warm, fuzzy, tingly feeling in his stomach, His heart beat was rapidly faster, and blood always rushed dup to his cheeks! But his heart also ached, it reeked with anger, confusion.

The small boy was frustrated, and couldn't do anything. He felt bad for his neighbors, having to hear him yell about his dilemma. Oh, wait. His neighbors were Himiko and Keebo. Keebo was at Miu's lab for.. "maintenance", and Himiko was out shopping with Tenko and Angie.

He sighed frustratedly, tapping his pen against the poor wood desk, that was wobbly from all the beating the old thing got.

Why was he crying? He shouldn't be crying! He's the Ultimate Supreme Leader of Evil! This was so out of character for him!

"You stupid, petite, cute girl.." he cursed under his breath, "I'll get back at you, I swear."

It was late out already, so he took his notebook and pencil and threw them all the way across the room, a loud Thump was heard and it would disrupt the neighbors if they were here. He wishes they were. He wanted to see another's despair right now, so he wouldn't be the only one to be at confused as he was.

I gusse his wish came true, because his doorbell rang. "Ugh.... Coming!"

"What do you wa-"

"K-Kokichi? Are you okay in there? I heard a loud 'thump' noise from your dorm."

Oh God. It's back. That feeling, that horrible, awful, disgraceful feeling. Why? Why was his luck so horrible?!

"Nishishi~ why hello there Shortcake! I'm doing quite well, now that you're here," he smirked. He mentally chewed himself out for flirting like that, he was being stupid again. Although against his odds, the Strawberry has a light shade of pink dusted on her pale skin..

'probably make up.' the grape shrugged it off.

"N-Nyeh?!" She playfully pushed the boy, who laughed at her. "S-stop teasing me Ouma.."

"Fineeee, but that thump noise was nothing to be worried about Himiko~" he said, leaning against the door frame.

"And why isn't it my business?  I don't want a loud neighbor Kokichi, it's already bad enough that you're my neighbor." Ouch. That hurt. Add on guilt to the list of emotions he was feeling at that moment.

He scoffed, and rolled his eyes. "Something fell." He lied.

"Mm..." She looked like she didn't believe me, but she ended up giving in with a sigh. "Okay.. goodnight Ouma."

"Night-Night, Strawberry Shortcake!" I waved bye to her and gave a playful grin.

Once out of sight, I closed my door and locked it, sliding down it. "Stupid emotion's.." he sighed.

Why him? Kokichi's stupid dilemma.