› Prom ‹

"Eeeee! This is so exciting! Kaede squealed.

"I can't wait to make everyone's dresses!" Tsumugi exclaimed.

"Nyeh it's just the prom.. what's so special..?" All the girls turned to look at me in disbelief.

"It's the prom! Of course it f(no no word)ing special no tits!" Miu stood in front of me.

"Precisely. It's what you cherise as a memory after the end of a year if school." Kirumi softly smiled.

"And you bring your dates, Atua tells me." Angie clasped her hands together over her head.

"Nyeh, it's not that special for me, I mean what's in it for me anyways? Losing my Mp. It's not like I'll even have a date anyways." I take a sip of my water from my water bottle.

"But you should still come and try to enjoy it!" Kaede smiled at me.

"Yeah Himiko! Just come and try to enjoy it, date or no date! I'll protect you from degenerate males aswell!" Tenko made a karate chop.

"Nyeh, fine I gusse." I yawn, all I want to do is sleep but since prom is tomorrow night all the girls are giving tsumugi their ideas of their prom dresses, and talking about dates and stuff like that.

"Ok, Kaede do you like your dress?" Tsumugi held up a pink and white floofy dress, with puffy sleeves.

"Omg! That's beautiful Tsumugi!! Thanks so much!" Kaede thanked her and fangirled over her new dress.

'Nyeh, if I'm going to this prom there better be some good food or something.' I thought to myself.

|• Tomorrow evening . . . •|

"Ok girls, are we all ready??" Tsumugi looked at us all and squealed, "Ugh, I did such a Good job!"

"Yes, I think we're ready! Thanks for the dresses Tsumugi!" Tenko smiles.

"Wait! Where's Himiko at?" Kaede asked and the girls all looked around.

"N-Nyeh.. do I have to wear this..?" I asked as I came out with a Rosewood dress, that ended at my knees. It had off shoulder sleeves, and I wore  dark maroon colored gloves, earrings, and heels. It showed a bit of cleavage, but not much. I put on a little makeup, and decided to not wear my clip, letting my bangs freely flow in my face.

 I put on a little makeup, and decided to not wear my clip, letting my bangs freely flow in my face

!•My art•!

Everyone gasped and surrounded me for no reason.

"Himiko, you look stunning!" Clapped Kaede,

"Holy sh!t! No tits actually looks good for once!" Miu yelled.

"You look nice, Himiko." Maki smiled.

"Ah, Atua has blessed you with beauty!" Angie cheered.

Tsumugi just stood there staring at me like I was a goddess of some sort. I blushed, embarrassed that I'd have to wear this.

"Nyeh, you can stop surrounding me now.."