› Love Triangle P.3 ‹

"Nyeh... Tenko, Kaede!" The mage hurried up to them, taking a minute to rest when she approached them.

"Ah, Himiko!" Tenko went up and threw her arms around the petite mage, trapping her in a massive bear hug. "Hi!"

"Nyeh!! H-Hi Tenko.." Himiko wiggled out of the grasp of Tenko's arms. Silently, she made a small prayer that Tenko wouldn't do anything rash later.

"Hey Himiko! What brings you here?" Kaede spoke up, smiling up at her.

"Nyeh... I was wondering if you two had time to hangout over the weekend?"

"Oh, of course Himiko!" Tenko said cheerfully, a faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Hmm, I don't have anything planned over the weekend, so sure!" Kaede nodded.

"Nyeh, great!! I'll see you guys then!" Himiko grinned and then ran off, leaving the two girls confused. They shrugged it off and then continues down the hallway .

Himiko swerved through the halls, excites to tell tsumugi the first part of the plan worked.

As she rushed through the halls, she didn't see the flock of messy Grape hair that she bumped into.

"Nyehh!"

Himiko fell onto her butt on the floor .
"Ugh.."

"Nehehe~ hey Himiko~! Whatcha in a rush for?"

'oh no.'

Looking up, she saw Mr.Class Clown himself. Kokichi Ouma.

"Nyehh. You don't need to know Ouma!" I got off the ground and brushed my skirt off.

"But what if I want to know?"

"Well then too bad."

"Hmm, well 'too bad' for you, because I will find out what you're doing!" He mischievously grinned.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, Himiko!" Himiko turned her heels to find Tsumugi racing up to her. "There you are!"

"Tsumugi! There you are, nyeh. We should talk about this somewhere else though, so NO ONE interrupts us.." Himiko glared at Kokichi.

Tsumugi now noticed the boy and nodded. The girls left, without knowing that a certain grape was following them.