› Love Triangle P.5 ‹

"Himiko..! It's time..!"  Tsumugi whispered into the mages ear. 30 minutes of hanging out with both Tenko and Kaede had past, and Tsumugi had received a text that Rantaro arrived along with Shuichi.

"Hey! Tenko, Kaede, Himiko, I need to go to the bathroom, so I'll be right back!"

"Ok, do you want us to wait here for you?" Kaede asked with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, sure! Do any of you want to come with me?"

"Nyeh, can I?"

Tsumugi nodded and after a bit of convincing, we were off to the "bathrooms" without Tenko on our tails.

"Ok Himiko, I'm gonna need you to go go over to the other side, okay?"

"Nyeh, got it!"

And with that, Himiko and Tsumugi had separated, their plan in motion.

.•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•.

"You can do it, right?"

"Of course, who do you think I am?"

"Well, thanks for the help."

"Welcome. Besides, I think I'd find her reaction rather cute."

"Whatever, let's just get to work. Go meet up with her now, ok?"

"Yup, got it."

.•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•.

"Mm... Just hurry up already, Shuichi..!" Himiko mumbled to herself. 2 or 3 minutes passed and there was no sign of Shuichi at all! 

Himiko pondered. Maybe she was at the wrong area? No, she knew her way around. Or maybe Shuichi was too busy to come.

"God damn it, Shuichi when are yo-! Mph!"

A cold, yet soft, hand clasped Himiko's mouth. In a cold, harsh whisper, "Shh! He's coming, don't spoil our cover!"

Himiko recognized that voice all too well. But she stayed still, hearing someone's feet clapping against the pavement.

"Tsumugi?" The person called, "Tsumugi!"

That was definitely Shuichi, meaning she should go and get Kaede now. But that person had a tight grip on her fragile figure, and she couldn't escape from it. She wiggled around, trying to get loose, but to avail.

"I got her already, calm down." The person whispered again.  Once again, she heard the sound of someone racing up the pavement. It was almost like it was a movie, and the actor was walking in just on cue.

"Shuichi? What are you doing here?" A females voice called out, Kaede. No doubt.

"Huh? Kaede? I was supposed to meet up with Tsumugi and Rantaro here, but we couldn't find Tsumugi. So we split up looking for her." Shuichi explained.

'its all going to plan,'  Himiko thought. 'But why are they here?! They will ruin everything..!'

"Huh, how odd. I was just with Tenko, Himiko and Tsumugi! Himiko and Tsumugi went off to the bathrooms, and when they didn't return, Tenko ran off to find them. So I need help finding my own group." Kaede chuckled anxiously.

"Then why don't we go and find them together," Shuichi took Kaede's hand and made her follow him down the path. At the moment, Kaede blushed. It was such a small gesture, but it made Kaede's insides tingle..!

And finally, the faded footsteps were completely gone. Leaving the hand to leave Himiko's mouth, and for their grip to loosen on her.

"Nyeh.. What're you doing here, Kokichi?!"