› Pocky Challenge ‹

› Requested by AlyaNadhirah1 ,Thx! ^^ ‹

"HIMIKO-CHANNNN!"

The loud voice boomed through the halls of the dorms, and I sighed. Recently, Ouma has taken a liking to me. The others were talking about it too, he spends so much time with me that he doesn't have time to do pranks!

Dealing with him is a pain, but sometimes he can help boost my MP. It's weird, but I gusse there's no harm in it. I also do this so my friends don't have to go through his h3ll. Like I said, he's stopped pranking people as often. I basically deal with him for the sake of my friends sanity's.

"Nyeh, what is it Ouma-" I turned around and met a pocky box and a foolish grin plastered on Ouma's face.

"Wanna do the Pocky challenge with me?" He said, shaking the box slightly.

"Nyeh?! Isn't that the challenge where people kiss or something?!" I stutter, I feel my cheeks fill with blood.

"Well, it doesn't ALWAYS end up in people kissing eachother! Pleaseeeee? I'm bored!" He whined.

'Nyeh, this is gonna be so embarrassing... But maybe if I beat him, he'll leave me alone for at least a little while.'

"Alright.. fine." I watched the small boys face light up, his eyes seemed to grow a bit wider with happiness, and his grin became slightly bigger.

He quickly took out a Pocky and put one side in his mouth, coming closer to me. Taking a deep breath, I put one end of the Pocky in my mouth.

Kokichi made the first move, inching a little closer toward the middle.

'nuh-uh, you aren't winning this, Ouma!!'

I inched closer to the middle then him and that somehow led to a staring contest.

We stared at eachother, daring to let the other inch forward. The staring lasted a while, and I seemingly forgot about everything.. Just staring in his violet eyes, somehow made time seem non-existent.

Eventually though, Ouma took the lead, and moved closer to the middle. I glared at him, and he smiled with the Pocky still in his mouth.

'ugh, that's it!!' I thought to myself, and moved so close to the middle that in one move I would be the winner. 'hah, too bad for you Ouma!'

What happened next was unexpected, abrupt, and... Sweet. Ouma moved to the middle, then he pulled me to the middle, clashing our lips together.

"Mmmph!" My gasp was muffled by the kiss. I could taste the sweetness of Grape Panta, but it seemed just a little sweeter than usual.

'This must be a dream, a fairytale of some sort!'

My cheeks were rose red, the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, and my heart was beating inhumanely fast.

But every good thing comes to end. Our bodies were starting to run out of oxygen, and we had to separate.

"Nehehe~.. You never backed out of the kiss, Shortcake~" he said, in a singy-songy tone. "Oh, and I win."

I grab the Pocky box and take out another biscuit,

"Wanna play again, Panta Boy?"

"Sure thing, Strawberry Shortcake."

..•° Remake Below °•...

(Why am I making a remake? Because I have a sudden rush to write tooth-rotting Oumeno fluff but also a little bit of angst. And also the above story is trASH. So-)