› Obsessed ‹

"Wow Angie! I love it!" The girl smiled at her artistic friend.

"Nyaha! Atua says thank you Himiko!" The artist grinned.

"Yeah Angie, it's beautiful!" Another girl, Tenko Chabashira, complimented. 

The two friends fangirled over their friends new painting.

However not one of the girls noticed the person standing behind the corner of the school building. Not one of the girls noticed the grape haired boy peeking over at the red head mage Himiko Yumeno.

Hi, I'm Kokichi Ouma. I, uh, hope I don't come off as creepy so far. Look, I just have a bit of a obsessive crush on that girl Himiko..

I mean, I'm not a full on full stalker or anything! Trust me when I say I don't know her address.

The only time I see her is at school. And boy, do I freak out whenever I'm near her.

I'm head over heels for her, I just wish she'd notice me! So.. I kinda watch her  all the time when she's at school.

And this is gonna sound creepy but I know her daily schedule during school hours.

I know what interests her, what she dislikes, her hobbies, her favorite food and color..

Everything about her is perfect. I don't know why I'm so obsessed... But I can't help it. She's perfect.. and one day, she's gonna be mine.