› Spin The Bottle ‹

!- Strong Language -!

"Oi! Barney! Avocado!" A girl with long, blond hair and goggles approached the tiny grape who was drinking his punch and chatting with Rantaro Amami.

"Ugh, what now? Are you here  tell us how much of a door mat bitchlet you are?" Kokichi spat, as the inventor squirmed.

"E-Eek-!! D-Door mat... Bitchlet?!" She squealed , flushing bright pink. "N-No-! I was here to tell you guys that were starting a game of spin the bottle.."

"Spin The Bottle?" The avocado haired-boy next to Ouma asked, "I've played before. It's fun, but most of the time rigged"

Rantaro knowingly eyed Miu.

"Ugh, well are you playing or not?!" Miu hissed, the snap of a finger, the girl was back to her usually bitchy self.

"Eh, sure. I'm getting bored anyways." Ouma threw his now empty cup in the garbage, following Miu to the Living room.

It was another one of those parties that Miu hosted. It was a weekly thing that happened with the class, usually at Miu's house. Punch, loud music, everything you'd typically expect from a teens party, except minus tons and tons of loud, rambunctious teenagers and replace them with one chaotic, aggressive class.

Typically, you end with the same result.

During these daily parties, they'd play various games, yes or no, truth or dare, and in this case: spin the bottle.

The games usually revealed everyone's deepest darkest secrets, or revealed the classes crushes. That's actually how Maki and Kaito got together. A beautiful tale, really.

The class gathered round', sitting in a circle. To the right of Ouma was Kaito Momota. To his left was Angie Yonaga.

But, sitting directly across from him, was none other then Himiko Yumeno herself.

‘Oh fuck.’

His face dropped as he came to the realization.

‘The game is fucking rigged.’

If you were wondering how he came to such a decision so quickly, it was of two reasons:

1.He had a huge crush on Yumeno.

2.The class knew about it, and loved shipping the two together. (Except for Tenko, but like, she a hater sooo-)

The boy tried his hardest not to blush as he sat timidly in his spot.

Anxiety filled him every time the next person spin the bottle. And each time the bottle spun, round and round, each time his suspicion was confirmed.

Kaede → Shuichi

Tenko → Rantaro

Maki → Kaito

Ect. Ect.

Until finally...

"Okkkay! Ouma, it's your turn!"

He felt the entire classes eyes on him, as he hesitantly placed his fingertips on the smooth, cold glass.

‘Well...’

Ouma sucked in a breath,

‘You only live once.’

The bottle spun agressivly fast, passing student by student, by student, by student.
All eyes locked on the bottle, watching it spin and spin, like a ballerina in a music box.

Slowly but surely, the shiny glass started to slow, until it finally came to halt, glittering under the light of the living room lamp.

Any and every ounce of suspicion and doubt was confirmed right then and there.

No surprise:

It landed on Himiko.

"N-NYEHHHH-?!"

The girl screeched turning brighter then a tomato- hell, brighter then her own hair!

"Ooo-!"

Once Miu started, the entire class followed.

Ouma sighed, knowing full well that he was probably a bright crimson, too.

Himiko covered her face with her hat as I crawled over.

"W-We really don't need to do this if you don't want too.." she whispered quietly, turning her face away.

"Shut up, Yumeno. Just go along with it." He chuckled, moving her head to face him.
He  tipped her hat upwards, and leaned in for a quick kiss.

He'd never felt more confident in his life.

Even thought it was short lived, he could still taste the musky, sweet strawberry from her lips. In the short peck, Ouma felt like he had actually been sent to heaven, it was like her lips were the gates to a paradise of some sorts!

And it felt oh, so good.

Once he returned to his seat. The mage and leader were oficially done with the game, since their turn ended.

And it didn't only satisfy them, it satisfied their piers too.

Finally after so long, they got Ouma to grow some balls and kiss the girl!

And the bets part? Miu got it all on camera, and planned to post it to every platform she had on her phone.