› Strawberry Panta ‹

"Oh, Himiko~!" A shout came from her doorway as a petite red-head kick-started awake.

Himiko, who was very startled at the sudden outburst, fell off her bed. Her 5 blankets, 4 pillows, and bunny plush falling with her.

"AH-! KOKICHI!" Himiko yelled. "WHAT THE HECK! I was taking a nap!"

All that came out of Kokichi was a burst of laughter. Himiko scoffed and rolled her eyes, rubbing her head. "Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, you disrespectful, grape-looking gremlin!"

Himiko grumbled in annoyance as she lifted her blankets, pillows, and plush back on her bed. One thing the mage hated more then anything was abruptly being woken up during a nap. She tended to become more hostile when this happens, this was no exception.

"W-Well.. wow Himiko.. I c-can't b-b-be-believe y-y-you'd be s-ssoooomeannnnnn!!!" Kokichi cried a river of fake crocodile tears as Himiko snuggled back up, ready for yet another nap.

"Go away you gremlin.." Himiko mumbled and she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Eh, whatever. Anywayyyyysss...." Kokichi walked to Himiko's bed, taking a seat on the edge.

"I bought you a little something~!" Kokichi took something out from behind his back. From Himiko's point of view, it looked just like a reddish-pink dot shaped like a soda bottle. Himiko concluded he bought her a soda, but it was kinda hard to tell with the blankets in her face.

"Nyeh... Is that a soda pop?" Himiko mumbled, forcing herself to sit up in her bed.

"Yuppie-yup!" Kokichi said happily as he handed her the bottle.

Himiko at first declined, but as he insisted, she took it. Sure enough, it was a strawberry-cherry-watermelon soda pop. She read the lable...

"Nyeh? A panta?"

"Mhmm! Their, as you know, my favorite soda brand! They recently came out with this new flavor! I thought you'd might like it." He shrugged and Himiko examined it.

"Mm... Did you put a mento in this?" Himiko slivered her eyes at the grape. "Me?! Of course not!" He looked offended, "I'd NEVER do such a thing!"

He cried dramatically making Himiko roll her eyes again at his childishness.

She uncapped the cap, and to her surprise (and fortune,) it didn't explode! Himiko put her lips to the bottle and tipped the fizzy pop in.

It tasted sweet, like any other pop would. But this sweet was a little different. It had a hint of energy inbeaded in it, and the flavor exploded in her mouth.

To her surprise, it actually tasted pretty good! She could taste the strawberry, watermelon, and cherries.
Himiko finally let go of the bottle and saw a very excited Kokichi bouncing up and down.

"So?! Whatcha think?!" Himiko swore she saw a shimmer in his eyes. Even for a split second!

"It was.. pretty good, surprisingly." Himiko took another sip, the fizzy delight filling her mouth again. "I think I need to buy more of these.."

"Pretty addicting, ain't it?" Kokichi grinned with, what seemed to be actual happiness.

'nyeh, what a rare sight..!' Himiko smiled at the thought.

"Well today's your luck day! I bought a whole box!" Kokichi waltzed outside and dragged din a huge box of the sugary sweet drink she had just tried.

Her mouth hung agape, as she tried to decline furiously. There was no way he'd ACTUALLY get her a gift like this!

"Nehehe ~! Just take it, Miko! Tell me if you need a restock." He winked at her and smirked.

"Welp, I have things to do now so, buh-bye!" The boy waved goodbye to a blushing, energetic girl who was totally ready to explode with emotions.