› Playdate ‹

!•Childhood Oumeno•!

"Pleaseeee Himiko, c'mon! I'm realllllly bored and want to play with you!" The boy whined on the other side of phone call.

"Nyeh, fine!! I'll be there in a minute Kokichi!" I sigh but then smile. Kokichi called me, begging for me to come over and play a game with him. It took 57 no's and eventually a yes to convince me to come over.

"Yay! See you soon!" We ended the call and I got dressed.

"Mommy! Mommy! I'm going to Kokichi's house!!" I hug her leg. Smiling up at her.

"Ok Hun, be back before dinner though!" She ruffles my hair as I run out to the nextdoor house. I knock on the door and Kokichi Answers.

"Hi Himi! C'mon, c'mon!" He pulls me inside and closes the door.

"Soo, what do you wanna play??" He grins.

"Hmmmm, how about tag?" I ask.

"Ok, Tag you're it!!" He tags me and runs out if the backdoor.

I chase after him, "Hey that's unfair! I'll get you for that Kichi!"

I chase him all around the backyard.

"Nishishi~! You're not gonna catch me, slow poke!" He giggled.

"Watch what you say Ouma," I tackle the boy to the ground. "Hah! Caught you!"

"Awhhh good job Himiko!" He pats my head.

"Nishishi~ better start running!" We both get up and restart the game of tag.

› Ⓞⓤⓜⓔⓝⓞ Ⓞⓝⓔⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ ‹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें