› Walking in the rain ‹

!• Remake of old OneShot of mine•!

"Nyeh.. Why me?!" A small girl with red hair groaned. It's was raining cats and dogs outside, and poor little old Himiko Yumeno forget both her jacket and umbrella. Not only that, but the girls phone was dead so she couldn't call her mom to pick her up!

'Nyeh, so I have two options:

Walk home in the rain, or stay the night at school. What lovely options, both are so nice that I can't choose between the two.'

She sighed, the nonstop plip, plip, plip, sound of the raindrops annoyed the petite girl.

"Sheesh, Himiko! You shouldn't be out here in the rain!" Himiko swung around to be face to face with Purple eyes that screamed royalty.

"Kokichi?" She asked curiously. "I thought you were in detention?"

"Eh, It's over. C'mon, don't tell me you've been at here an hour!" He giggled.

She blushed from embarrassment, has an hour really passed since school ended?! Oh, she definitely would get in trouble once she reached home!

"N-Nyeh, Umm.." The girl stuttered but was caught off by a hand grabbing her wrist and pulling her along.

"Come on Shortcake, you aren't gonna get home by just standing there!"

He pulled her under his umbrella, which was a dark purple. She gratefully smiled, "Thank You, Panta Boy."

"Your welcome, Strawberry Shortcake."

Both laughed, they loved calling eachother by their childhood nicknames. One thing many people knew well was that the two were the best of friends since childhood. Another was that both liked eachother, but were totally oblivious to it!

The two made small talk like, 'how was your day?' or 'What did you do in class?' or random things like that.

Finally, both arrived at their destinations. Their homes were right next to eachother, making it easy for them to walk home together every day.

"Well, I gusse you're off now, shortcake. Remember, you owe me for this!" He said giving her a smug grin.

"Mhmm, I know Panta boy." She giggled, standing on her toes and giving the boy a kiss on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow!" She smiled and then went into her home.

Kokichi just stood there, frozen in shock. His face was a crimson red, and his smug grin was gone. Forget Himiko owing him anything, he just got repaid!

He Smirked before leaving to enter his own home, thinking of ways to use this as a means to taunt his Strawberry Shortcake.