› The Uniform (final) ‹

Himiko fiddled with the hem of her jacket. It was almost the go time of her plan. Because there is a curfew for Hopes Peak, she'd have to hide from the cameras.

Luckily her dorm was placed in the perfect spot, away from the sight of cameras. She was still scared to do this, but she decided that she'd come this far and that it was too late to go back now.

Knowing that she'd probably regret this later, she grabbed her leggings and Mary Janes, opened her dorm door, stepped out, and quietly stepped away into the darkness of the night.

.
.
.

Himiko realized how much work it was to avoid being caught. She had to take really long routes to avoid cameras, and almost got caught by a night security guard patrolling the school.

'Nyehh.. why is this such a pain?! At least I'll be there soon!' she sighed. She wished she hadn't chosen to do this. She wished she was in her bed, sleeping, tucked underneath a warm layer of soft pillows and blankets and stuffed animals. But no, she had chosen to do a risky mission at the cold dead of night, which was probably gonna get her in trouble.

She peeked her head past a corner. No security guards. So she scurried across, towards her final destination: the Ultimate Supreme Leaders Ultimate Lab. Sucking in a breath, Himiko snatched a bobby pin out of her hair and got on her knees, playing around with the lock.

'cmon..' she thought to herself, when she heard a click. 'yes!!'

With a small creak, Himiko opened the door and stepped inside. She flicked on a light switch and stared in awe.

There it was. The dress. She grinned and hurried to it. Thoughts were running through her head as she touched the fabric and looked around at it. She placed her accessories on a nearby table and grabbed onto the dress. She started to slip it off when she stopped.

'This is wrong.' Himiko suddenly started second guessing. 'Nyeh.. I shouldn't be stealing. But it's only for tonight... Still..'

"Huh? I thought you were gonna take it!"

Himiko jumped around. A frown was adorned by the ultimate labs owner, as he tsked. "Awhh man.. I was really excited to see you wear it too.."

"K-Kokichi-?!" Himiko yelped.

"Hey, not so loud! Don't wanna get caught now do we?" He smirked.

"Oh my Atua- I'm so sorry, this is all an incredible misunderstanding! Please forgive me-"
"Ahahahaha-!"

"Huh?" Himiko looked puzzled as Kokichi laughed.

"Himiko, really, did you think I didn't know?! Ohmigod- ahahaha!"

"Nyeh.. what do you mean, I thought you didn't know?!" She clenched her fists.

"Puh-lease! You were tooootally obvious!" Himiko's jaw dropped.

"T-then! Why didn't you say anything?!" She wanted to cry. This was incredibly embarrassing for her, an embarrassment she didn't want to feel.

"Because," he smiled. "I thought id give you the chance to have the dress."

"What? A chance to have the dress?"

"Yeah!" Kokichi grinned, skipping over to the uniforms. "These are the new uniforms I had in mind for my D.I.C.E organization! The dress you want so badly is the girl uniform. And I needed a test subject to see if it'd look good, the thing is my loyal subject were busy over the weekend, boohoo.." the boy started to fake cry.

"But! Since you want it so badly, I think you should try it on!" He grinned again, as the tears stained his cheeks.

"But I-"

"Soo, go try em' on missy! Here, I'll turn around and cover my eyes for you, m'kay?" And he did as he said, turning around and closing his eyes as the confused Himiko started to undress and put on the uniform.

"Nyeh.. finished.." she muttered, face red of embarrassment as she buckled her Mary Jane.

Kokichi twirled around, his eyes widening when he saw Himiko.

"Oooo, girl, you look so good!" He thumbs up.

"Nyeh.. really?" She flushed, doing little twirls around.

"Yeah! Hmm, you know what? I'll use this as my new uniform for D.I.C.E! You're really inspiring Himiko, y'know that?"

"Really, now? I'm glad. Nyeh, well um.. here, let me change and give you back your uniform-"

"Change?" Kokichi cocked his head. "Who said anything about changing?"

"Nyeh.. what do you mean? It's your uniform right?"

"Well, yeah, but I want you to keep it." He scoffed.

"Nyeh, what?! Really?!" Himiko's jaw dropped in shock.

"Yeah! Well, I hope you enjoy your new dress Himi-mimi-ko! I'll see ya tomorrow." He smiled again, turning on his heel to walk out the door.

"Nyeh.. wait!"

"Hmm?" He stood at the doorway, hands behind his head.

"Umm... Thank you." Himiko fiddled with the hem of her skirt. "Thank you, Kokichi."

"Eh? Your Welcome.. I gusse." He said quietly. "Welp, goodnight Himiko!" He waved.

"Goodnight..." Himiko blushed.

.
.
.

As Himiko walked back to her dorm (still not trying to get caught by cameras,), one thought stayed in her mind.

I'm glad I went after this dress.