› Note passing ‹

"psst," the boy next to her nudged the seemingly mindless mage.

The girl, slightly agitated by not wanting to move from her comfortable position, glanced at the boy next to her.

He was just staring at the blackboard, jotting down notes quietly, shooting a small glance down at the table space between the two teens.

This had been happening for a few seconds, before Himiko brought out all energy within her to finally check out the piece of paper between the prankster and mage.

It was folded neatly, surprising coming from Ouma. Yumeno unfolded it, reading through the note carefully.

'Heyaa Yumeno-Chan~!

So, I'm bored in class, and I feel lonely ಥ_ಥ and if you would so kindly pass me back a note I would sooooo appreciate it!

-Ur Bestie, Ouma.'

Himiko mentally facepalmed at the note. Cringing at him calling himself her 'bestie.'

What was she, his little toy to be used when he's bored during class? Himiko scoffed, quickly jotting down her note back on the bottom part of the paper, passing it back before the teacher noticed.

Kokichi opened his note with a mischievous grin, unfolding the paper to read his letter back.

'First off Ouma, don't call me your "bestie." We barely interact with eachother. Also, Stop passing these notes to me, I don't want to get in trouble, Nyeh."

He snickered quietly to himself, as he wrote his little note next to his last one. Folding it up, he slid it back to the red-head, who was slowly getting annoyed.

Once again, having to leave a painfully comfortable spot, to pick up another letter. She honestly should've just left it there, but she felt compelled too. It wasn't like there was much else to do. Ms.Monophanie was too busy teaching them stuff Himiko already had completely jotted down.

Heck, Ms.Monophanie wasn't even teaching the right subject! It was biography, and she was teaching them about the revolutionary war, which she just got out of history class!
Seeing no other option but to abide, Himiko spitefully took back the paper.

She shot a glare at Ouma, before reading the note.

‘You think that asking me will stop me? Try again drool face.’

Himiko bit her bottom lip, trying not to yell out in an outburst at Kokichi.

She jotted down quickly her response, flicking the piece of paper back to the gremlins desk.

She furrowed her eyebrows as he gave her a smile that reigns innocence. She swore, if she didn't know any better, she would've thought he look like an adorable angel.

Only, he's a little devil underneath. Or.. mabye not. But he definitely painted himself to be.

He unfolded the paper, hurrying to read what new story Himiko had written to him.

‘Ugh, you buttwipe!  I said leave me alone, now do it or I tell the teacher!’

She sourly stared at him. Her mouth curved into an upside down smiley face.

'You love me.'  The boy mouthed to her .

'in you dreams.' she mouthed back, turning her head as to not reveal the red starting to spread across her cheeks and over her face.

Kokichi slightly chuckled, his mouth slightly tilting upwards.

•A/N: Holà! I'm back! I hope nobody missed me for too long, because I have a new batch of oneshots for everybody! I'm glad to be back on, so I hope you guys enjoy my new stories ^^•