› Nighttime Vist ‹

I peak through my door and carefully walk through the halls of my school.

It was 12:55am on a school night, and This Little mage was walking around in her jammies, to another students dorm. Once she arrived she softly knocked on their door.

"Ugh.. What?! It's literally like 1:00am!" The grape haired boy groaned.

"N-Nyeh, Hi Kokichi.." I whisper.

"Hmm? Himiko?~ What're you doing here at like 1:00am?" He rubs his eyes.

"N-Nyeh, I just couldn't sleep.." I fiddle with my fingers and he looks at me like he's questioning me.

"Annnd, is that my problem?" He just stands there at the doorway, half asleep, half awake.

"I was just wondering if we could cuddle.." I mumble. He looks at me with wide eyes that glimmered in the moonlight.

"You? Want to cuddle? With me?" He smirks.

"W-well, yeah." I look down.

"Why me?" He leans against the door.

"B-Beacuase... Nyehh! Just stop asking questions and let me in already!" I whisper-scream.

Kokichi chuckled, "Alright, if you want."

My eyes widened, this was very unlike Kokichi! However, I should be happy that he's even letting me do this.. He opened the door and I walked in. He closed and locked the door as I lay down on his bed.

He also gets in the bed, and I snuggle up against him. My head lay on his chest, as I yawned.

"Night.. Kokichi.." I manage to get out as I fell into slumber.

"Goodnight Himiko..~"