› Oumeno Week Prompt 6&7. ‹

› A/N: Ok, so here I am with the last of Oumeno week. It was a really fun week, and my first Oumeno Week. I'm really happy to have participated and I hope you all enjoyed it too! I am combining the last two prompts due to their similarities. So, here are my last prompts for Oumeno Week! ‹

"H-Himiko?" The boy asked timidly. "Wha- Why..? I thought..."

"..."

She saw the look in his eyes. Pain, hurt, betrayal. The look on his face was a sour taste on her tounge.

She had planned this days in advance.. so why? Why did she..

"K-Kokichi?"

She ran to the bleeding boy, tears brimming her eyes. "KOKICHI!"

He coughed violently on the ground on all fours. She cradled him in her arms. "I-Im so so-rry..!" She croaked.

"Really? Are you *cough* Kidding me-? That's all you have to s-say?"

"I-I-I-"

He slumped over in her arms, breathing heavily. Her tears dropped down to his face, and his eyes scanned her.

"H-aah." He breathed out his last laugh. "You're something Himiko... Y'know that?" His breath hitched and next thing Himiko knew she was cradling his dead body.

"Ko..Kichi.." she sobbed out.

.
.
.
.
.

"And.. that is why you, Himiko Yumeno, are the culprit!"

".."

"Well, aren't you gonna say anything?" Kaito asked.

"...Nyehh... Just.. vote me already."

"What?" Maki stared her down coldly. "So you actually -"

"Yes! Yes.. I.. killed Kokichi. Just.. please, vote for me already, would you? I already lost both Tenko and Angie... Now I lost Kokichi, too. And it's my own fault." She started to sob hardly. "There's nothing left for me here. Just.. go ahead with it."

The others looked sourly sympathetic at the mage.

"But.. why would you even kill him? I thought you two had grown pretty close." Shuichi asked his hands gripping the pedestal.

"We did," she choked, "I didn't plan to be close with him at first... But I already had the knife with me. There was no going back."

"Are ya done with this sobby chit-chat yet? It's getting annoying." Monokuma interrupted. "Can't we just vote already?"

"I.."

"Just get on with it! We already know no tits is the murderer, she admitted to it." Miu spat an insult to the crying short haired mage.

"Gonta is sorry, Himiko" Gonta started to cry too, feeling horrible for the girl.

Himiko just watched as they all voted for her. She listened as Monokuma declared her the guilty one. She didn't wince when she was taken to her execution.

She was inside a magic box. It was the saw trick.

A Monokuma appeared on stage, taking out the saw from behind his back. Himiko didn't even try to move. What was the point anyways? There was no escape to these executions, she'd die just like the rest of the culprits.

Besides, she wanted to die more than anything right now. Sure, she knew Kokichi could be a jerk but he was also very kind to her while she was getting through her plan. She had started to like being around him, it became something she looked forward to. Heck, she even put off k1lling him for the sake of being near him.

But now he wasn't here anymore. She achieved her goal. At what cost, though? Was killing him really worth it? She tried to keep her cool since the motive videos but with every trial after and the death of Tenko and Angie...

But now there was no point in reminiscing on all of these things. The saw hit her body, and she felt cold blood sleep through her clothes.

The deeper Monokuma cut, the faster he'd get. The floor started to rumble, and Himiko heard cracking - something was breaking.

Monokuma got so fast, fast that Himiko was somehow still half alive to see the spotlights illuminating the stage fall on her.

'I'm sorry, Kokichi..'

Then, everything went black.

› A/N: I'm so sorry for the delay on this story and the art pieces, but I've been really busy all day and yesterday, that I had to rush in between what little time I did have to make this. The story took me about an hour and the second art piece below took me half and hour because that's all the time I had today :') the first art piece is much better because I stayed1 up late the other night to make it. The second art piece is really bad, be warned, but it's ok because atleast I pumped out the rest of Oumeno week, and all of next week I don't need to worry about anything :D. I'm so happy to have gotten to participate in Oumeno week, and I hope you all enjoyed the last week as much as I did! Now to go back to ghosting this acc for probably The next two months :""D. ‹

› Bonus Arts ‹