› Put Your head on my shoulder ‹

Put your head on my shoulder~
Hold me in your arms~
Baby~ squeeze me oh so tight~
Show me, that you love me too~ <3

The mage put her head into the crook on the supreme leaders neck. Making the boy blush a bright crimson red. He wrapped his arms around the fragile girl, sighing before smiling.

The class was on a beach day, scheduled by a vote from the class. Though the couple didn't want to go, they were forced into doing it.

Put your lips next to mine dear~!
Won't you kiss me once?
Baby~, just a kiss goodnight.
Mabye, you and I will fall in love~ <3

The mage leaned closer to the boys lips, finally connecting the two in a sweet kiss.
It was short, but it was a moment of Bliss for the both of them.
Kokichi silently thanked whatever God Angie worshiped that they were in the back of the van, where none of their friends would notice them.

People say that loves a game,
A game that you just can't win~.
If there's a way, I'll find it someday!
And then this fool will rush in~! <3

Kokichi smiled as a soft snore was heard. God, he felt lucky to be called her boyfriend. He remembered when they first revealed to the class that they were dating. Tenko freaked out, but was calmed down by Rantaro of all people!

News spread through the whole school, most people believed that they weren't gonna last long as a couple. They said that our love was a game that just impossible to win. But now's it's been over a year, and there relationship hasn't changed one bit. Infact, it's been blossoming like a flower!

Each minute spent with eachother made them both love and appreciate eachother more. Kokichi could ask for nothing more then to spend time with his girlfriend.

Put your head on my shoulder ~
Whisper in my ear,
'Baby~'
Words I want to hear~
Tell me~ Tell me that you love me too~!  <3

The grape and cherry cuddled with each other, the grape whispered compliments and sweet nothing into the Cherry's ear. Always saying how much he loves and appreciated her.

The petite girl always found this sweet, and she adored it. She knew Kokichi would always make her feel loved.

Put your head on my shoulder~!
Whisper in my ear,
'baby~'
Words I want to hear ~
Baby~..

Put your head on my shoulder..~

!•My Art•!

!•My Art•!

A/N: I dunno why, but today I just felt motivated to make art and make stories. So here is yet another oumeno oneshot! I might make more, so :'D
I'm also becoming obsessed with old love songs, I just think their so wholesome. So, I hope you have a good day / night! This is your author, Lofi signing out!