› Whole ‹

Tick, tick, tick..

A boy tapped his foot in syne with the clock ticks. He was getting impatient, and was more energetic than usual.

Kokichi Ouma's classmates were getting worried. Never had they ever seen Ouma as rowled up as he was that day.

They were surprised when he hadn't played a prank on them the entire day, or when he barely spoke to them! He left them all in confusion and shock, and they all wanted to know what made him so anxious and quiet.

Although they had been given an assignment to do, everyone was just watching Ouma, who was watching the clock.

'Just a few more minutes..' He tapped his foot faster and bit his lip.  He shut his eyes, ready to fly out of the classroom as soon as that bell began to ring.

You see, he had a place to be. The airport.

*RINGGGGGGG*

The minute it started to ring, Kokichi grabbed all his stuff and zoomed out of the classroom faster then a lightning bolt.

The class scurried out of the room just in time to see him racing down the hall, not even taking the time to stop at his locker.

"Jesus Christ, what is that little f.cker up to?" Miu commented.

"Honestly.. who even knows at this point?" Shuichi sighed.

"It must be really importent if he went that fast," Kaito put his hands on his hips while the rest of the class got their stuff and left.

"Jeez, really? I didn't know that!" Maki rolled her eyes.

"Not gonna lie.. I feel compelled to follow him.." Tsumugi chuckled a little. "I'm pretty curious, you know?"

"Mhmm," Kaede nodded, "But let's just ask him later about it. Stalking him is probably a bad idea, considering last time you tried that Tsumugi..."

Tsumugi tensed up, startled. "On second thought, I think I have another cosplay to do.."

The rest of the class laughed, and they all went on their separate ways.

On the other hand.. Kokichi had no time to waste. He knew the plane would be landing soon, and he needed stop be there!

He flew past a teacher, hearing the faded shouts of the man. He ran out of the building and quickly found his older brother, Habiki, waiting there for him.

"Kokichi, hurry up! They'll be arriving in like five minutes!" Habiki rushed him into the car, hitting the gas petal. Kokichi sat with uncontrollable excitement, and his brother did too.

After what felt like decades they arrived at the airport.

They parked and then rushed in. They surprisingly eased through the crowd of other people, but still had a little trouble.

"Where are they..!" Kokichi frantically glanced around.

"Somewhere here.. they've gotta be.." Habiki spoke loudly amongst the cries of joy of others being reunited.

"Kokichi?!" The minute Ouma heard his name he knew who it was.

He hurled around just in time to be tackled to the ground by a flock of red hair. "Kokichi!!!"

The girls sobs stained his uniform, but he didn't care. He wrapped his arms around the petite girl, tears now escaping from his own eyes. But he wasn't sad. No.. he was overjoyed.

"Himiko..!" They embraced for what felt like hours. They didn't dare let the other go, not after 6 years of being apart.

Two people had to pull them apart, Habiki and another boy, Toshiro. Toshiro was Himiko's older brother, and Kokichi's brother's best friend.

"C'mon love birds.. let's go to the pizza joint down the block, and hangout for the first time in ages, ay?" Kokichi grineed from ear to ear.

"Aye, aye, captain!" He said playfully.

Himiko laughed and clung to Kokichi's arm. They held hands, and both knew whole again, at last.