› My R ‹

This is based on the song My R.

TW⚠️: Suicide, mentions of abuse, bullying

Just as I was about to take my shoes, off on the rooftop there I see

I made my way to the rooftop, opening the door to look at the sky. I was about to take off my shoes before I saw a girl standing there.

A girl with braided hair here before me, despite myself I go and scream:

The girl with braided hair was on the edge of the roof. Despite myself I went and screamed:

"Hey! Don't do, it please!"

~~~

Woah, wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way! To be honest I was somewhat pissed, this was an opportunity missed.

I bit my lip. Why did I yell that? I don't really care either way.  Damn it, now I'm pissed! I just missed an opportunity..

The girl with braided hair told me her woes," you've probably heard it all before:"

"Yumeno-Chan..?" The girl turned around to face me. I recognized her, Kaede Akamatsu. She's my fellow classmate, The Ultimate Pianist.

"Why are you up here, Akamatsu-san?" I asked her, and she bit her lip.

"Well.. you might've it heard it before,"

"I really thought that he might be the one, but then he told me he was done."

For gods sakes please, are you serious?! I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you got here before me!

I bit my lip, this was outrageous! She was up here for as petty of a reason as her having a fall out with Saihara-Kun? I could've been up here, but no she has too!

"Is this because.. you and Saihara-Kun had a fallout?"

".. yeah.."

Are you upset cause' you can't have what you wanted?! You're lucky that you've never gotten, robbed of anything!!

"You know, you don't have to do this.. you guys could talk it out."

Kaede smiled at me and stepped back from the ledge. "Yeah.. it's not like I've gotten robbed or anything.. it's not the end of my world."

"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening."

The girl with braided hair then disappeared.

"Bye Yumeno-chan!" Kaede waved good bye and left the rooftop. I sighed and made my way off of the rooftop myself.  Mabye tomorrow will be my day.

'Alright today's the day' or so I thought, just as I took both of my shoes off. There was but a boy (girl) short as can be, despite myself I go and scream:

I made my way up to the rooftop, I was sure today was the day. But almost as soon as I was about to take my shoes off, I saw another one of my classmates there. It was Ryoma Hoshi.

Was he gonna..

I went out and screamed:

"Hey, don't do it please!"

The petite boy (girl) told me his (her) woes, "you've probably heard it all before:"

"Oh, hey Yumeno-San." He waved slightly.

"Hoshi-Kun, what's wrong, why are you here..?"

"Ah, You've  probably heard it all before.."

"Everyone ignores me, everyone steals. I don't fit in with anyone here."

For gods sakes please, are you serious? I just can't believe! That for some stupid reason you got here before me!

Again.. someone here with a petty reason. I could've ended it by now, but nooo! Someone HAS to be here.

Cause' even so, you're still loved by everyone at home, there's always dinner at the table you know!

"Hoshi-kun, you know you still have me and the rest of the class right? Even if people bully you, we'll stand up for you."

"Hm... I gusse you're right. Thanks Yumeno-San."

"You're welcome.."

"Hm, I might go see Kirumi. She might've made some food."

"I'm Hungry" said the boy (girl) as he (she)  shed a tear. The boy (girl) short as can be them disappeared.

~~~

And like that, there was someone every day. I listened to their tale, I made them turn away...

And yet there was no one who.. would do the same for me, no way I could let out all this pain...

~
~
~
~
~
~

For the very first time there I see,
Someone with the same pains as me.
Having done this time and time again,
He (she) wore a checkered scarf (yellow cardigan).

"Ouma..?"

I looked at the boy. Who has his gaze fixed down at the ground below. I saw a faint smile on his face.

"Hah... Hi Yumeno-chan."

"Why're you..."

"Here? Well.."

"I just wanna stop the scars that grow, Everytime that I go home.
That's why I came up here instead."
That's what the boy (girl) in the scarf (Cardigan) said.

Woah, wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way..
But in the moment I just screamed, something that I did not believe:

"Hey.. don't do, it please.."

Oh what to do?! I can't stop this boy (girl), oh this is new!  For once I think I've bitten off more then I can chew!!

But even so, please just go away so I can't see, your pitiful expression is just too much for me!

"Kokichi, please no!" Tears pricked my eyes, as I pulled him farther away from the edge.

"Why?! Why do you care?!" We both fell to the floor. Kokichi has a annoyed face while I was crying waves of tears.

He looked away.

"I gusse today is just not my day.."

He (she) looked away from me and disappeared..

His accidentally left his scarf behind and I picked it up. Clutching it within my fist..

There's no one here today, I guess it's time..
It's just me myself and I..
There is no one who can interfere,
No one to get in my way here.
Taking off my checkered scarf..

Watching my braids all come undone..

This petite girl, short as can be..

Is gonna jump now and be free

.
.
.

I expected to fall, but I felt someone hold my arm. I looked up to see Kokichi, crying, holding me by my arm.

He hauled me back up and hugged me tightly.

"Ko...Kokichi?"

"Himiko.. don't ever do that again."

"I-... Alright.." he smiled at me as did I.

⚠️If you're dealing with any mental health issues or su1c1dal thoughts, please seek help. You are not alone! ⚠️