› Snowy Kiss ‹

"B-b-b-brrr... I-its so cold out!" I mutter out.

It was a snowy day in December and I was walking back to my home after going shopping for Christmas gifts (Fyi, I didn't find any good gifts.)

I was bundled up, head to toe in a jacket, beanie, gloves and scarf. Yet I was still freezing.

I wanted to get home asap! But the route I was taking took ten minutes, and I couldn't last another second out here!

As I trudged through the snow and ice, I noticed a small pathway leading into a forest.

"N-Nyeh? Hmm... I think this leads to a park. I-I think if I go through here I can cut 5 minutes is walking time..!" I prance over onto the path.

I slightly smile, excited to go home and drink some hot coco near a warm fireplace, watching classic christmas movies with my family.

Though, down the path I found that it was hard to navigate through the snow. It's all thanks to this horrible blizzard, if I had known we'd have a blizzard I wouldn't have went out shopping.

"Gah, stupid b-blizzard!!" I cursed.

"Nehehe~!"

I stopped for a minute.
'wait.. what was that..? Is that..'

I start to walk a little faster down the snowy path. I could've sworn I heard a giggle, a familiar one.

At the end of the path where I heard the giggle, was a big field, packed with mountains of snow.

"Woah..!" I gasped, there were mountains of snow, I mean mountains!

"Huh? Wait-"

I heard the voice again, and I made a sharp turn to my side.

Because of that sharp turn, I started to slip on ice underneath me!

"Oh god-!" I squeeze my eyes shut, bracing for the impact of my fall.

But.. I didn't fall. I slowly opened my eyes to see, I was infact standing back on my two feet.

"Woah there Himiko! Almost fell!"

A grape haired boy giggled.

"Nyeh?! Kokichi?! W-What're you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm playing in the snow!" He grinned.

"Nyeh? Really.." I smile. He was really childish at times.

"Nishishi~ wanna join?" I felt my cheeks become hotter, although I swear they were freezing just minutes before.

"Nyeh, s-sorry I'd love to but I need to go home." I say. I will admit, I feel a bit disappointed, I had a sudden urge to play in the snow with Kokichi.

"Awhhh," the boy frowned. "Fine.."

"Nyeh, sorry Kokichi- AH!"

Just then, a mountain of snow came crashing down, and it scared me. I clung to Kokichi.

"AHH!!" We both screamed as we slipped on the ice and fell on eachother.

Now, unfortunately I ended up landing on top of Kokichi. And my Lips ended up on top of his.

Once we both came to our senses we both got up, blushing from embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry!!" Kokichi stammered.

I was so caught off guard, that I didn't even realize that was the first time Kokichi ever said sorry.

"N-Nyeh... It's ok!" I stutter. My cheeks were burning hot, they felt hotter then a thousand flames!

"I-I think I should go now, before we fall on ice again!" I say quickly, before getting up and running backs down the path to return home.

As I countinued back down my regular route, my cheeks were hot. Blazing hot.

I touched my lips and then stared at my fingers.

"My first kiss.." I mumble..

I start to smile. "My first kiss."