› Flirting ‹

“Nehehe ~ Morrnnnning Himikooo!”

The red girl flinched at the annoying boys voice. ‘Gosh, it took him long enough !’

Nyehh... You're late. You were catching a Fanta at the cafeteria, eh, Ouma?” Yumeno sighed, mentally preparing herself to not flush, despite her efforts almost never working.

“Dawhhh, you know me so well!” He flashed her a sly smirk, sliding into the seat next behind the girl.

Himiko turned around in her seat, dangling her arms off the side of the uncomfortable wooden chair.

“That's the outcome when an annoying, purple termite bugs you everyday!” Himiko scoffed and Kokichi wore his usual mysteriously flirtatious grin.

Few weeks into knowing Himiko, Ouma started to get more flirty with the girl. Eventually, as the months flew by faster, the petite girl started to flirt back.

Now, it was so common for them to flirt - it was a daily routine! So much so, they'd purposefully get up early just to flirt with eachother in the morning.

If Himiko was honest.. she actually liked the flirting, way more then she should. Despite her greatest efforts, the tiniest bit of crimson red crept up to her cheeks everytime he would give her his flirty smirk, or he'd make a cheesy punch line.

“Hmm..” the boy put a finger to his chapped lips, pondering for a moment. “But I'm your annoying, purple termite, righttt~?”

He emphasized the ‘right’ and ‘your’ at the end. Himiko felt the blood creep up to her cheeks again. She always wondered how he effortlessly made her flush just by words.

“Of course,” she smirked, which intrigued the boy behind her. “but if you're mine, am I yours?”

She fluttered her eyelashes, like a butterfly flapping its wings. Kokichi bit his lower lip, trying not to blush at her cuteness..

It was no surprise that he liked her. I mean, people don't flirt with someone if they don't find them attractive, right?

Since he met her, he thought she was adorable! Her always slightly drowsy, copper eyes, her shoulder-length crimson hair, he couldn't help himself!

He was surprised (but very happy,) when she started flirting back. The flirting war between the two amused him, yet also tugged his heart strings tightly.

“Hmm, well would you like to be mine?~” He got dangerously close to the girls face, his smirk only growing larger as he noticed the growing blush on her cheeks.

“I don't think I'd mind..” He heard her mumble. He felt a sense of pride at that.

“Really~?” He cooed. “Can ya prove it?”

“How..?” Himiko leaned in, their noses brushed.

“How about..” he Smirked devilishly, “This~”

In one swift motion, he pulled the girl towards him, closing the gap between their lips.

“Mm-!” The girl squeaked, flushing harder then ever before.

But.. it felt so good. She could taste the faint taste of sweet grape Panta, against his slightly-chapped lips that felt like the gates to heaven.

The two couldn't remember to breathe, too caught up in the moment. Honestly, the two would rather suffocate then separate their lips.

“Hm..~” Himiko smiled on his lips, loving the feeling of bliss.

However, suffocating was kinda becoming a Hassel, but just as they were about to break apart-

“Oh Saihara-Kun.. you overwork yourself sometimes-”

“ Umm.. are we.. interrupting something.. ”

The two pushed apart from eachother, looking redder then Himiko's hair.

"AKAMATSU-CHAN, SAIHARA-KUN-!"

Himiko screamed, tugging her hat down over her face in embarrassment.

“Gusse I'll have to explain to them.”

Ouma sighed, Slightly covering his face with his scarf.

› A/N Sorry if the flirting was bad, I'm a professional not good flirt so- 💅 ≤