› Criminal ‹

"D.I.C.E. STRIKES AGAIN! HIGH-WAY POLICE CHASING DOWN THE ORGANIZATION AFTER ROBBERY. WILL THEY FINALLY BE CAUGHT?"

The TV blared out. I sighed, shaking my head at the electronic.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, never learn do you, Kichi?" I mumbled.

"OH- OH MY GOD-!" The reporter gasped in fear . "D-D-D-DID.. DID THEY JUST BLOW UP THE POLICE CARS..? W-WELL FOLKS.. AHAHA, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT-!"

The channel cut to a commercial,as Himiko heard sirens blasting out her apartment window.

"Ohh,that boy.." I sigh, and open the window. "Nyeh, always getting yourself in trouble.."

When Himiko was younger, she never imagined ever falling in love with a criminal. Let alone a man who was wanted in several countries, and was a leader of the worlds most dangerous criminal organization out there

But, nevertheless she was here. And she was dating the leader of D.I.C.E.. 

The news channel switched back on, rambling about how they got away again and such. Himiko wasn't surprised, but maybe a tad bit nervous.

She always wanted her boyfriend to stay safe, no matter what.

'Knock Knock.'

Himiko turned towards her balcony screen door with a smile. Walking towards the door, she opened it and took a step out.

Himiko took a deep breath in, and leaned against the railing as two hands wrapped around her waist.

"Nyeh, hello Kokichi." I smiled.

"Nishishi~ hello Miko~" he leaned his head on my shoulder.

Kokichi Ouma. High schoolers by day, criminal leader by night. Though you may think he looked like a big, tough, pumped up kinda guy, Ouma was surprisingly small and scrawny.

Don't let that fool you, though. He could definitely kill you if he desired.

"How was my ultimate supreme lady whilst I was gone~?" He sang.

"Nyeh, she was good." I giggled.

"That's good! I, had a guh-reat day!" He cheerfully said. "Once again, I was able to get rid of the cops! Anndd now I'm stacked on cash!"

He took off his mask to reveal his playful grin.

"I know, you got the entire news station rowled up, nyeh!" We shared a laugh, and that feeling swelled in me again. Oh god, this boy. How'd I ever fall I fall in love with such a man?