› Staring Contest ‹

Himiko didn't know how it started.

The two weren't moving, more still then a statue. They didn't dare breathe, afraid of even the slightest flinch would ruin their win.

Dusk wood to amethyst, the duo were having a very intense staring contest.
They couldn't afford to lose, as they raised the stakes very high on this particular contest.

If Kokichi wins, Yumeno had to wear a D.I.C.E uniform and listen to Kokichi for a week. If Himiko wins, Kokichi had to be her assistant during magic shows, (which she'd be very busy next week,)  have to tell the truth all next week, and buy her lunch.

Of course, neither one of them wanted to do the others bidding, so they sat very still.

A few minutes passed, which felt like decades for the both of them.

'just blink already!'

They both internally whined.

'Ugh.. I don't think I can hold much longer..!' Himiko thought to herself, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes.

But she refused to give up. Her eyes twitched. If they could talk, she was sure they were saying to just give up.

But, despite the sore pain, she continued.

Noticing the vulnerability, Kokichi smirked. The Ultimate snapped his fingers in front of the girls twitching eyes, instantly causing her to blink - giving him the win.

"Nyeh, Wha-?! Hey, no Fair! You cheated!" The girl scowled, face burning from anger and embarrassment.

"Nehehe~! Non, I was just helping you, sweet, sweet, Himiko~! We both know you would've lost anyways, with the twitching of your eyes." The boy playfully flicked her nose, making the magician jab his arm.

The prankster let out a small chuckle as the girl huffed and bowed her head down in defeat.

"Nyehhh... I was really looking forward to that lunch..."she sighed. "Instead I have to wear your stupid uniform for a week!"

"Hmm? It's not stupid! I've seen you wear It before, besides, you look cute in it." The boy internally cried out. He tried this best not to blush, relazing what he said.

The red-head most noticeably blushed , though. She sighed, smiling warmly.

..•° › Lucky Bonus! ‹ °•..

"Oh, Supreme Lady Himikooo~!" The boy called out, making the girl blush from ear to ear.

"I told you to stop calling me that!!" The girl scowled as a purple haired grape wrapped his arms around her, cheekily grinning at her as his head rest on her shoulder.

"Awhh, but it's cute! Plusss, you're wearing my uniform?" He said, smirking.

Himiko's blush deepened, as she scoffed.

"God, I wish I never betted with you.."

"Nehehe~ you know you love my little nickname ~"

"Humph."